Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6875 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 204 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    PlaySongs.me

Default The Official Alertpay Support Thread

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ALERTPAY SUPPORT THREAD.

THIS USER IS NOT AN ALERTPAY REPRESENTATIVE.

Okay , everyone knows about the CC and the cheque withdraw that aren't working . after that their credit card isn't working too , you have no choice to withdraw your funds but bank wire
    but i just found out itsn't working too .
    i withdrawed some amount of money from a month (31days) till now it haven't came to my account i emailed alertpay they sent me the document that proves they made the withdrawal but my bank re-assured me that they didn't receive anything and blablabla..... i emailed alertpay back , and they said if you wanna trace the cash and resend to ur bank or get it back to your ap account
    you should pay extra 35$ ?
    is this a joke ?
    i should pay extra 35$ coz of a mistake they made ?
    NightMare Reviewed by NightMare on . The Official Alertpay Support Thread PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ALERTPAY SUPPORT THREAD. THIS USER IS NOT AN ALERTPAY REPRESENTATIVE. Okay , everyone knows about the CC and the cheque withdraw that aren't working . after that their credit card isn't working too , you have no choice to withdraw your funds but bank wire but i just found out itsn't working too . i withdrawed some amount of money from a month (31days) till now it haven't came to my account i emailed alertpay they sent me the document that proves Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Most places charge around that fee for tracing any type of missing payment.

I'm not saying it's right, but most do.

Check that you have put the information in your bank AlertPay.

Have you ever been with your bank transfers and AlertPay?

Maybe another time it takes for money from AlertPay happens to your bank.

Respected Member
    Yup. It's the end of them. I reckon they close their doors by the end of the week. They wont even be able to afford hosting next month.

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    @JJJ : Really funny , man .
    @GB : that's true if i make a transfer and wanna trace it i should pay , but since they made the transfer and it didn't went well , its their problem .
    @Litounettecheri : i'm sry i didn't get you well
    but this is not the first time i withdraw i did it b4 and it went well .

Bye Bye Alertpay

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Never know something like a miracle can happen.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Same with me. I withdrew on july 7th and still didnt receive the amount. I asked them what was the matter. they simply returned the money in my alertpay and deducted 15$ fees aswell

Same happen with me from last 3 week i am waiting my remittance. they don't want to do more business as well as complain peoples well lets see what happen next.. But we know we do not have another option ?

Quote Originally Posted by NightMare View Post
    Okay , everyone knows about the CC and the cheque withdraw that aren't working . after that their credit card isn't working too , you have no choice to withdraw your funds but bank wire
    but i just found out itsn't working too .
    i withdrawed some amount of money from a month (31days) till now it haven't came to my account i emailed alertpay they sent me the document that proves they made the withdrawal but my bank re-assured me that they didn't receive anything and blablabla..... i emailed alertpay back , and they said if you wanna trace the cash and resend to ur bank or get it back to your ap account
    you should pay extra 35$ ?
    is this a joke ?
    i should pay extra 35$ coz of a mistake they made ?

Google Corp.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Yup. It's the end of them. I reckon they close their doors by the end of the week. They wont even be able to afford hosting next month.
    your sarcasm, KWWH being a bitch and wont let me rep you.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Page 1 of 204 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information