Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6778 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    likeslab.com

Exclamation Alertpay : Account Status Temporary Hold

My account status got " Temporary Hold " and i dont know why they never told me any reason . can you guys me ? how can i remove that hold. i try to cal them but they never pick it !

Account Status Temporary Hold

The following will not be available to you during this hold:

• Make payments
    • Request Money
    • Deposit or withdraw funds
    • Close Account

How to contact us

Phone: (514) 748-5774
    Hours of operation

9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (Monday to Friday)
    UmairDiGrt Reviewed by UmairDiGrt on . Alertpay : Account Status Temporary Hold My account status got " Temporary Hold " and i dont know why they never told me any reason . can you guys me ? how can i remove that hold. i try to cal them but they never pick it ! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Contact them, 'cause there's nothing we can do about it.

why don't you call?

Banned
    Website's:
    likeslab.com
    guys i just call them and said they want some verification from me.. and also send me an email ..

Hello Umair Khan,

My name is Yves and I am contacting you on behalf of the AlertPay Account Security Team.

As one of the most secure and reliable online payment processors, we adhere to a comprehensive security policy for the protection of our network and our compliance with various laws and legislation.

Due to general security reasons, your AlertPay account has been flagged by an automated security feature. In keeping with our security policy, we are advising you to complete an additional account verification before you can have full access to your AlertPay account. We will require you to submit the following documents:

• A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID or medical ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible.

Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number, account balances, etc.

You may attach the requested documents to your email.

Thank you for choosing AlertPay. If you have any additional questions, feel free to check out our helpful Frequently Asked Questions at http://helpdesk.alertpay.com

Kind regards,
    Yves
    AlertPay Account Security
    514-748-5774
    www.alertpay.com
    "My Way to Pay"

Then send it..

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com
    I am the person who faced the same situation 4 months ago and I sent every proof they required. They are just delaying and delaying for my account be activated. I am fedup with them.
    You will have to submit bank statement and CNIC copy to them and then you will get unhold.
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk
    Same problem for me.
    My account is on hold after recovering account from a hacker.

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

Quote Originally Posted by UmairDiGrt View Post
    My account status got " Temporary Hold " and i dont know why they never told me any reason . can you guys me ? how can i remove that hold. i try to cal them but they never pick it !
    Hi,

If your account becomes compromised or if you set off one of the automatic security flags then we may ask you to submit additional verification information. This simple process allows us to maintain a high level of security and ensure that no one has access to your account but you.

Once you send us in a proof of ID and address we will gladly unlock your account!

Thanks,
    ChriZ
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Thread Information