Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6816 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    @fahadzaman66: If it's taking longer than 25 business days, I suggest you contact our CS department and let them know. It's possible the card was delayed in your local postal system.

i wonder if its possible to partner up with filehost like wupload,filesonic,fileserve etc please

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    i m not get my card yet and 40 days gone but still i m not get ? why plz tel me i m also contact ur CS
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

Website's:
    i got my payoneer card today i have question i load card with paypal or any other method any body tel me plz

Website's:
    qualtu.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadzaman66 View Post
    hi guys
    i have infolinks account and through infolinks account i apply my Payoneer card and they are saying we will send Payoneer card with in 20 to 25 days so i have question how it work
    its only work with infolinks payment or others and can i load money through my alertpay or not

and can i use this card for others payment i mean if some other company supported Payoneer card and they can send money on Payoneer card than can i use my infolinks Payoneer card for that purpose
    i not received card yet but i think with in 5 days i ll get this card and can i use this card for shopping any where in internet and market ?
    plz give me all my questions answers
    fahadzaman66, it works like a debit card. You can use it on internet, can withdraw cash from any ATM which shows mastercard logo. But please be informed bot some additional charges like currency exchange loss and so on while making ATM transaction. Moreover, in certain countries, Payonner is very expensive to hold. Check their TOS before applying.

6.   Sponsored Links

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    i got my payoneer card today i have question i load card with paypal or any other method any body tel me plz
    Once you receive your first partner/affiliate payment, you can have your card loaded via our website using any Visa/MasterCard.

We currently do not support direct loading of the prepaid card via PayPal.

@Wonkxags: There are no additional usage fees for certain countries. When using your card to make purchases in a currency other than USD, MasterCard and our issuing bank may impose a conversion fee of up to 3% on the transaction.

Thanks,

Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager

Website's:
    i have question now i have payonneer master card but its my old infolinks account which is deactive my old infolinks account so can i use this card for my new infolinks account for i need to apply fresh card can you guide me if i do that than how i use this card which i have already to use in my new infolinks account plz tel me with details

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    i have question now i have payonneer master card but its my old infolinks account which is deactive my old infolinks account so can i use this card for my new infolinks account for i need to apply fresh card can you guide me if i do that than how i use this card which i have already to use in my new infolinks account plz tel me with details
    Hi,

It depends on the status of your card. In general, you can connect your new Infolinks account to your old card, but it depends on the status of the card. If you could contact our support team, we will check for you and let you know: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

hey payoneer team
    please talk to filesonic.com, fileserve.com and wupload to accept payoneer as payment method.

Alertpay does not meet our needs as a payment processor

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    HI Sonic,

We would be happy to, but just so you know, it is a lot stronger if it comes from you. If a bunch of you go to the companies and say you want to be paid by Payoneer, they know it's real. We can only say we rock :-)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information