hi guys
i have infolinks account and through infolinks account i apply my Payoneer card and they are saying we will send Payoneer card with in 20 to 25 days so i have question how it work
its only work with infolinks payment or others and can i load money through my alertpay or not

and can i use this card for others payment i mean if some other company supported Payoneer card and they can send money on Payoneer card than can i use my infolinks Payoneer card for that purpose
i not received card yet but i think with in 5 days i ll get this card and can i use this card for shopping any where in internet and market ?
plz give me all my questions answers
fahadzaman66 Reviewed by fahadzaman66 on . how work Payoneer card ? hi guys i have infolinks account and through infolinks account i apply my Payoneer card and they are saying we will send Payoneer card with in 20 to 25 days so i have question how it work its only work with infolinks payment or others and can i load money through my alertpay or not and can i use this card for others payment i mean if some other company supported Payoneer card and they can send money on Payoneer card than can i use my infolinks Payoneer card for that purpose i not Rating: 5