Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62549 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    @MEMORIES89 - While we do our best to make sure that all cards we ship arrive as soon as possible, delivery times are ultimately up to your local postal system.

If you'd like to PM me the e-mail address on your account, or a reference ID for your e-mail to our customer support team (starts with LTK) I'd be happy to check the account for you.
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    @MEMORIES89 - While we do our best to make sure that all cards we ship arrive as soon as possible, delivery times are ultimately up to your local postal system.

If you'd like to PM me the e-mail address on your account, or a reference ID for your e-mail to our customer support team (starts with LTK) I'd be happy to check the account for you.
    They already have replied me and told me the approximate date (26 March).

Our local mail send within the country in maximum 2 days, not more then this.

thank you

Hello Payoneer,

I recently applied for a debit card & today got an email requesting Government photo id card. but the problem is my id is not in English. it's in Sinhalese. Is it ok to submit it?

I have my Employment ID (I'm a permanent employee @ C.W. Mackie PLC) in english, Which includes my National ID card number & Photo. If you can satisfy with that I can submit copies of both cards.

Thanks!

Payment Providers
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy63 View Post
    Hello Payoneer,

I recently applied for a debit card & today got an email requesting Government photo id card. but the problem is my id is not in English. it's in Sinhalese. Is it ok to submit it?

I have my Employment ID (I'm a permanent employee @ C.W. Mackie PLC) in english, Which includes my National ID card number & Photo. If you can satisfy with that I can submit copies of both cards.

Thanks!
    Hey,

If you send a government ID that is not in English it should be fine.

Let me suggest sending both and our card approval department review them.

Hi, David, I just got one quick question. My account was blocked due to an extended period of inactivity. In order to reactivate my account now I have to receive payment from Payoneer partner that I have opened my account through. The problem is that I almost don't work with them anymore, but at the same time I expect payments from some other companies that work with Payoneer but unfortunately they are not added to my Payoneer account and now I can not connect them to my Payoneer account because it is blocked. So, my question is: is there any chance to actually connect new partners to my Payoneer account even if it's blocked so I can receive money from them and unblock my account or the only option for unblocking the account is to receive money from the partner I originally opened Payoneer account with? Thanks.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    @fdoc: Please PM me with the e-mail address on your account, and I'll look into this for you right away.

Thanks!
    Nissim A.

Default i Applied for aaccount

Dear,
    i want to know how much time did you people take to process a order i apply for a account on 2/3/2012,
    and one thing more i want to have a Virtual account what's the process and how to apply. currently i am working with Odesk and some CPA companies,
    but i want a VA for some payment receiving from some other companies

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JX-master View Post
    Dear,
    i want to know how much time did you people take to process a order i apply for a account on 2/3/2012,
    and one thing more i want to have a Virtual account what's the process and how to apply. currently i am working with Odesk and some CPA companies,
    but i want a VA for some payment receiving from some other companies
    Hey,

Thanks for applying, we look forward to working with you!

Applications generally take a couple of business days to process, so if you applied on a Friday it should be reviewed by mid-week.

Once your application is approved, you can contact us and request to apply for our US Payment Service (formerly called virtual account). If you'd like to PM me directly once your application has been processed, I'd be happy to send you further details on getting setup with the US Payment Service.
    Nissim A.

Website's:
    fakevisitors.net serpmafia.com
    How long it will take time to reach a Payoneer card to russia ?

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFileZhare View Post
    How long it will take time to reach a Payoneer card to russia ?
    Once approved, shipping time for international card orders generally takes 15-25 business days (though exact times depend on your local postal system)
    Nissim A.

11.   Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread Information