Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61021 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    hmm no paypal and alertpay then what is use of this card ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zee Design View Post
    hmm no paypal and alertpay then what is use of this card ?
    The use of this card is to take payments from their partners such as rentacoder.com, odesk.com etc... Moreover, any one can send you a payment to this card.. You can verify your paypal by it..

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Design View Post
    Hello i am from Pakistan i want to know about payoneer. what we do with it. i have money in paypal,alertpay and can i add that money in my payoneer card and then i can use this in pakistan to withdraw with it.

what is your fees and charges.

Thanks
    I'm happy you're interested in Payoneer! While we do have thousands of users in Pakistan, the purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from a partner. At this time, PP and AP aren't our partners. May I ask who pays you to PP and AP? Maybe we are already working with them or can sign them up to be partners?

Quote Originally Posted by inscrutable View Post
    Well, you can use it on your own risk with paypal.. as paypal is not available in Pakistan. You can't use it with alertpay because transactions for visa and mastercard are currently not working.
    In order to get payoneer you must signup with their partners...
    For fees you can visit their site:
    www.payoneer.com
    Thanks for the reference. Just to be clear, we don't list the fees on our site since the fees are negotiated with each partner and are different from partner to partner. If anyone wants to see the fees charged for that specific partner, just go to their website, choose Payoneer,and view the list of fees (there's a link on the page). This is before you sign up, of course.

hi , i have an old card that i get from odesk on 09/2010 , i never loaded the card before this week , coz i finally got some many from a partner(sharecash) , however i am surprised now to see that my account was blocked just when it get loaded , what should i do now to get my money ?

Quote Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
    As you probably know, the Indian government no longer allows Indian citizens to be issued MasterCards or Visas from outside of the country, so we no longer offer MasterCards to our Indian users, BUT we do have direct bank transfers for our Indian customers, so you can definitely receive your payments through us.
    Does that mean Payoneer card or any Visa/master Card which are issued in any other country won't work in India ATM machine ?

Uneducated dirty Govt just want to keep track of all money flow in(to get big taxes from person )..This seems such a drawback to India.No wonders, why dollars/Gas rate are rising up in India..
    There are people that watch things happen, people that make things happen and people that wonder what the hell just happened.

Probation
    I have seen your post here, It is nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future. on more thing.
    Plumbing Bolingbrook IL
    Jupiter Plumbing
    Plumbing Elk Grove Village IL
    Plumbing Park Ridge IL

7.   Sponsored Links

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by wafi View Post
    hi , i have an old card that i get from odesk on 09/2010 , i never loaded the card before this week , coz i finally got some many from a partner(sharecash) , however i am surprised now to see that my account was blocked just when it get loaded , what should i do now to get my money ?
    Hi Wafi,

Please contact our support team to get more info: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

As per our terms of service, we are required to block cards that haven't been used in over 6 months (this never includes cards that have funds on them), so chances are that's what happened. Talk to our support - they will help you unblock it.

Quote Originally Posted by fewcent View Post
    Does that mean Payoneer card or any Visa/master Card which are issued in any other country won't work in India ATM machine ?

Uneducated dirty Govt just want to keep track of all money flow in(to get big taxes from person )..This seems such a drawback to India.No wonders, why dollars/Gas rate are rising up in India..
    Cards issued in other countries WILL work at Indian ATMs, so if you are just visiting India, you shouldn't have a problem at all.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    @fewcent: As Talia mentioned, the issue in India restricts the issuance of Visa/MasterCard cards to Indian residents, it is not an issue with Payoneer specifically. Our card is a debit MasterCard card and will work with any ATM accepting debit MasterCard, worldwide.
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

Website's:
    warezlord.net
    Hello, My payoneer account blocked for not using over 6 months. I already contact with Customer Support for unblock it. But got no response. So please help ...

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Hi WarezLord,

Can you post your ticket ID here? I'll check for you (starts with LTK).

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread Information