Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6760 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com

Default Hi everyone, Talia from Payoneer here

Hi everyone!

I'm Talia, Payoneer's director of community. I opened an official support thread under the payments section of the forum, but I wanted to officially introduce myself here.

I've been with Payoneer for about half a year, but I previously worked at Metacafe, which was one of Payoneer's first customers (back in 2006), so I have been working with Payoneer one way or another for about 5 years now.

I'll be hanging out here since I see there are a lot of questions about us.

If you have any questions, queries, or requests, please feel free to ask.

Have a great day!
    PayoneerTeam Reviewed by PayoneerTeam on . Hi everyone, Talia from Payoneer here Hi everyone! I'm Talia, Payoneer's director of community. I opened an official support thread under the payments section of the forum, but I wanted to officially introduce myself here. I've been with Payoneer for about half a year, but I previously worked at Metacafe, which was one of Payoneer's first customers (back in 2006), so I have been working with Payoneer one way or another for about 5 years now. I'll be hanging out here since I see there are a lot of questions about us. If Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fakevisitors.net serpmafia.com

- Hello PayoneerTeam, Welcome to KWWHunction.com -

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the(Rules) Of forum. if you're interested in advertising on KWWHunction Click the link, (Advertise @ KWWHunction). You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Thanks so much for the welcome! I received a couple PMs already and answered them, so I THINK that part was working, but I have already posted a few more than 2 or 3 posts, so maybe that was why. I had to delete the ones I got since I can only receive 3 PMs at a time, but that's OK, I have patience. I just hope everyone knows I'm new and a bit limited in my PM capacity.

Hi PayoneerTeam

Welcome To KWWHUNCTION

Work Hard Earn Much

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Thanks so much!

@FreeFileZhare : good copy from me.

- Hello PayoneerTeam, Welcome to KWWHunction.com -

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the(Rules) Of forum. if you're interested in advertising on KWWHunction Click the link, (Advertise @ KWWHunction). You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily

Website's:
    RapidLeechHost.com vStarVPS.com OwnSeedBOX.com
    Hello,
    We have an account with Payoneer and I would like to draw your attention towards a very serious issue.

Payoneer loaded payment of $469 on 13th October 2011 and $11045 on 14th October to our bank as per the email, however the payment is still awaiting and we have NOT received the payment in our bank.
    We need this payment URGENTLY since we need to pay our server bills.

Surprisingly, payment loaded on 20th October 2011 has been credited to our bank account successfully.

Please immediately look into this matter and take this issue as EXTREMELY URGENT.

I have sent my account information via PM.
    Please check and get it resolved asap.

Regards,
    Vikas Saini
    vStarVPS.com
    Most Affordable Linux VPS starting $15/month | Windows VPS RDP starting $19/month
    Also Offers RapidLeech | sBorg | SeedBOX
    --------------------------------------------
    Estro Web Services Private Limited

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by vikassaini01 View Post
    Hello,
    We have an account with Payoneer and I would like to draw your attention towards a very serious issue.

Payoneer loaded payment of $469 on 13th October 2011 and $11045 on 14th October to our bank as per the email, however the payment is still awaiting and we have NOT received the payment in our bank.
    We need this payment URGENTLY since we need to pay our server bills.

Surprisingly, payment loaded on 20th October 2011 has been credited to our bank account successfully.

Please immediately look into this matter and take this issue as EXTREMELY URGENT.

I have sent my account information via PM.
    Please check and get it resolved asap.

Regards,
    Vikas Saini
    Hi Vikasm,

Thanks for the PM with your email. I have already sent it on to our payment department and I have someone calling now to see what's going on.

I absolutely understand the urgency and promise to update you via email once I have any updates.

I"m very sorry that these payments have gotten stuck somewhere.

Website's:
    RapidLeechHost.com vStarVPS.com OwnSeedBOX.com
    Thanks.
    I appreciate your cooperation.
    It will be helpful if you can provide some kind of transaction IDs for the transfer sent so that we can provide them to our bank. It can help them to locate the payment.

Regards,
    Vikas Saini
    vStarVPS.com
    Most Affordable Linux VPS starting $15/month | Windows VPS RDP starting $19/month
    Also Offers RapidLeech | sBorg | SeedBOX
    --------------------------------------------
    Estro Web Services Private Limited

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com

- Hello PayoneerTeam, Welcome to KWWHunction.com!

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the (Rules) Of forum. if you're advertising your hosting in KWWHunction. please care to read this new rule (Hosting Rules) and if you're interested in advertising on KWWHunction Click the link, (Advertise @ KWWHunction). You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily

See Ya around

- CyberAff
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information