Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6626 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ

Default Motivational video - to boost your will

Thinking of, should I, or not, share this with you, but I found it might have impact on some of us.

If you are willing, share your feeling after watching this video, but be honest.
    Let me start first.
    I rolled out a tear. I was stunned, amazed on power of the will of this guy.

If you want to know more: http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/

Please don't troll here. You're being warned!
    cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . Motivational video - to boost your will Thinking of, should I, or not, share this with you, but I found it might have impact on some of us. If you are willing, share your feeling after watching this video, but be honest. Let me start first. I rolled out a tear. I was stunned, amazed on power of the will of this guy. Gc4HGQHgeFE If you want to know more: http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/ Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

That's what I keep saying. People always bitch about what they dont have without realizing what they do have.
    What if you're not the hottest girl in high school, the strongest guy or even if you cant afford the latest iphone?

It's great to want to be better, but you should be grateful with what you have.

Respected Member
    Yeah, people are way too obsessed with such stupid things when they don't realize how happy they should be for what they are and for what they have.

I truly admire that guy in video. Without legs it would be horrible, without arms even worse but without both legs and arms... I probably would kill myself.

Mind is such powerful tool people, you have to realize that and being positive is not hard, guy above proved that.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Website's:
    Google.com
    I'm really happy that I checked your thread ( I rarely check KWWH lately, cause of rare useful post of it, and This is a rare useful post )

i cried at this but i am much happier now thank you for this video.

Banned
    Nice share. Really great video. He is one of our kind. Kudos to him for saving and motivating so many hopeless.

I just shared this on 2 of my facebook accounts and everybody is really happy that they watched it and i received many great comments and also many people shared this video.

I think for the most of us this a great way to open our eyes.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Thanks for comments guys

JGM
    If everybody strived to be like him there would be a lot less war in the world.

Propz, kudos and respect to you for all you are trying to do in your life.

JGM.

•     
    Website's:
    BuXeeRips.blogspot.com ExpresShare.com
    Very Nice. Thanks for the share.

This proves that it isn't over until you think it is over. Salute to that Great Man. I wish for all the happiness in the World for him.

Respect to Original Coders, Encoders and Uploaders

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information