dear friends i started this forum 3 yrs back and i managed this forum on my own at first the forum was in top 1 lakh (64,000 something) sites but after some time so many bad things happen and everything went down and after that i face so many hosting issues so i purchased shared hosting and disable crawlers etc from the forum.

google
Code: 
site:mobi-movies.org
the forum is not very much active because i do not want to earn from it i earn from filehosts like fs and nl etc.. and guests can't see the forum.

here is the statics of the forum

132729 Posts in 10397 Topics by 11705 Members.
please note i'm looking for a guy who can keep the forum alive for as long as he can because i'm very busy with my personel work these days and this is the point where i can not spent time on the net.

info about the domain expiring and hosting details.

proof

Code: 
http://www.mobi-movies.org/proof.txt
i have deleted the price just because they gave me a special deal and i don't want to harm their bussiness.

please quote ur offer i'll sell it to the higest and experienced bidder.

minimum offer 80$

payment method only paypal.

please shoot me a pm if u have some questions or

regards
simmer

anyone ?

bump

strange no one intrested ?

u can easily earn upto 150$ via uploading i can show proofs if anyone is intrested.

-SiMmER
SiMmER Reviewed by SiMmER on . HD Movies & Mobile Movies Forum www.mobi-movies.org dear friends i started this forum 3 yrs back and i managed this forum on my own at first the forum was in top 1 lakh (64,000 something) sites but after some time so many bad things happen and everything went down and after that i face so many hosting issues so i purchased shared hosting and disable crawlers etc from the forum. google site:mobi-movies.org the forum is not very much active because i do not want to earn from it i earn from filehosts like fs and nl etc.. and guests can't see Rating: 5