Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6762 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    devilzarena.net

Default Good Reviews/Critisizm against Hosting Sites

Hello !

I would like to Discuss a Point on KWWH.

"MODS please do move this Thread , if you find this thread Inappropriate here".

I seen Many Hosting Sites Thread Over here On KWWH's Section :
    Code: 
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94
    Whenever a Hosting Website Got a Good review about his Service , the thread Starter BUMP that post via quoting with thanks , while if got some Bad Review/Problematic thing ...He do report to MOD or Say :
    "This is a Sales thread NOT Support thread,if you have have problem please do contact support" & try to strike-a-deal with the client over support so that he do remove BAD comments from KWWH [Edit his Post].

Is this Totally Fair ???

Above thing is wrote after Personal Experience.Members please do Discuss on this Point.MODS suggestions are also Welcomed.
    Devilz Reviewed by Devilz on . Good Reviews/Critisizm against Hosting Sites Hello ! I would like to Discuss a Point on KWWH. "MODS please do move this Thread , if you find this thread Inappropriate here". I seen Many Hosting Sites Thread Over here On KWWH's Section : http://www.besthostingforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94 Rating: 5
    KiDDY sHiTTY HosT---> iPowerz/DevilMayCry = Gurnoor Singh
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

2.   Sponsored Links

I'm not sure what are you trying to say. But sales thread is only for potential customers, and not for current customers.

Every hosting provider can create a feedback thread in the Hosting discussion area, where his current customers can talk about uptime, current plans and such.

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    My Point is :-
    Hosting Sites just use KWWH Forum Only as advertising Platform with Good review.
    If any Existing Client DARE to tell truth [bad review] they do directly run towards MOD or do a strike deal for removing Bad comment .

I would like to suggest all Hosting website Owners & MODS that , if you do allow Good reviews in your sales thread then why dont you allow bad reviews ??

[Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Read my post again, and you'll notice that sales thread isn't for customers, it's for potential customers. Web hosting providers have every right to ask for removal of all offtopic posts, whether it's a review or spam.

Banned
    Website's:
    HostGi.com dhi-forumerz.com
    A suggestion could be that no reviews at all either good/bad should be allowed
    and that every hosting provider should make a second thread "Support" if they want
    to continue providing a service here on KWWHunction, as it's kinda unfair that only
    good reviews are allowed and if they get a bad review they run to a moderator,
    therefore prohibit all reviews in sales thread and force providers to create a support
    thread were reviews & support is given.

And link both threads at the bottom of the post so that customers know where to ask for support,
    now some hosting providers might argue they have a support system but sometimes some hosting
    providers don't do anything about problems until a user complains here on KWWH then they get their
    ass into gear and do something about it.

(This is just my suggestion)

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    If it is a sales thread, then no feedback is supposed to be allowed there. Sales questions and existing user's queries ain't the same thing. The only way we get to see a host's bad sides is when a user opens a thread here and whines about refund or so.

Try to make the sales and reviews separate, and maybe some sorta support like, ticket checking queries shud be allowed in the sales thread.

Just a vague idea of what I think, the staff should know more about it and also the existing more experienced host companies

Well i think all the current things are good, the only things must be taken action is mods most ignore such reports from hosters saying "its just host thread or blabla..." They honest reviews must be present always.
    Everything else is fine .

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    Quote Originally Posted by iHate View Post
    A suggestion could be that no reviews at all either good/bad should be allowed
    and that every hosting provider should make a second thread "Support" if they want
    to continue providing a service here on KWWHunction, as it's kinda unfair that only
    good reviews are allowed and if they get a bad review they run to a moderator,
    therefore prohibit all reviews in sales thread and force providers to create a support
    thread were reviews & support is given.

And link both threads at the bottom of the post so that customers know where to ask for support,
    now some hosting providers might argue they have a support system but sometimes some hosting
    providers don't do anything about problems until a user complains here on KWWH then they get their
    ass into gear and do something about it.

(This is just my suggestion)
    I also want CONVEY same Message.....Some WebHosting Sites do start there threads with Good Reviews .......What the HELL is REVIEWS doing in there Sales thread ??. MODS/Admins should take action in this Regard.If any Feedback Section [HOSTING] is created in future , NO EDIT button should be provided.
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Quote Originally Posted by Devilz View Post
    I also want CONVEY same Message.....Some WebHosting Sites do start there threads with Good Reviews .......What the HELL is REVIEWS doing in there Sales thread ??. MODS/Admins should take action in this Regard.If any Feedback Section [HOSTING] is created in future , NO EDIT button should be provided.
    Agree, We need honest reviews on KWWH , though they are good or bad

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    Any More suggestions/comments ?
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information