Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6776 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default [FREE] SimpleVideoScript - Video Sharing Site

Will be creating and releasing websites while learning web languages more, which I plan to offer free. Currently available is this script I've made this week.

Pros
    - Simple to use.

Cons
    - Code may not be great.

From what I can tell, it works to cause and should be alright for someone looking for a free alternative to the other websites similar to this which charge, as I currently intend to release all websites free with the full source.

Download: Click Here.
    Demo: Click Here.

Installation instructions can be found within the .txt document within the download. If there's problems or suggestions you can contact me on here or through the email on the website.

Thanks!
    Bonken Reviewed by Bonken on . [FREE] SimpleVideoScript - Video Sharing Site Will be creating and releasing websites while learning web languages more, which I plan to offer free. Currently available is this script I've made this week. http://i52.tinypic.com/24awzzq.png Pros - Simple to use. Cons - Code may not be great. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

nice can i see the admin panel?

You can do a set of users?

Respected Member
    Nice script, has potential. Nice of you for keeping it free. Good luck!
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Nice script, but need tot work little more.

I get a lot of "Undefined variable"

Windows server 2008
    +NewEraCracker Server
    * Nginx 1.1.1
    * PHP 5.2.17
    + Custom MySQL extension (for MySQL 5.1)
    + Ioncube Loader 4.0.7
    + NuSphere PhpExpress 3.0.1
    + Suhosin 0.9.32.1
    + ZendOptimizer 3.3.3
    Notice: Undefined index: id in C:\server\www\video\index.php on line 8
    Notice: Undefined variable: video_stripped in C:\server\www\video\index.php on line 123 Notice: Undefined variable: video_stripped in C:\server\www\video\index.php on line 123
    Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\server\www\video\admin_login.php on line 37 Notice: Undefined index: password in C:\server\www\video\admin_login.php on line 38
    Notice: Undefined index: select in C:\server\www\video\admin.php on line 230
    Notice: Undefined variable: domain in C:\server\www\video\admin.php on line 542
    Notice: Undefined variable: row in C:\server\www\video\admin.php on line 301
    Notice: Undefined variable: row in C:\server\www\video\admin.php on line 375

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
    nice can i see the admin panel?
    The admin panel is very basic, has no validation etc since there's public user input but it can be found within admin.php in the source

Quote Originally Posted by JoanManuelH View Post
    You can do a set of users?
    Do you mean like admin users? Currently set to one since it's not within the database and kept within a file seperately. If it's wanted though I can change that.

Quote Originally Posted by lache
    Nice script, but need tot work little more.

I get a lot of "Undefined variable"
    Sorry that you're receiving issues with it! It was built on a Cent OS based server so I'm not sure if this is due to the windows change or what not, I'll look into them!

Thanks all for your responses.

I meant to create a system of registered users with database MySQL , This is Great!

would also be good to do a search

Yep search is one of the things I intended to add to this, I just rushed to releasing it since I never end up releasing things after I've made them

Will be adding a search within the next version, and I can add registered users and a comment system within the near future too, not sure if within the next version though.

Thanks!

Ohh, I hope it's soon, Thanks!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information