Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6300 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 292 of 402 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 4016
    Quote Originally Posted by filejunglegreg View Post
    Ladyk - You broke Terms & Conditions and that is why you were disabled. Do you honestly think we disable a small % of users after a few weeks just to save a minimal amount of money? We pay hundreds of users every week and the majority of these users have been earning with us since late August when we launched, they can testify to this. So the lesson is, if you don't break the rules you will be paid continuously without any problems but if the rules are broken intentional or not you will find yourself in the situation that you are in now.

Greg
    The problem is that I did not break the rules.

He had ascended out where freeware and had to refer to the users of my websites to which I had to use your server ban despite the fact that their accounts remain active.

I ask only to be told the exact reason for the alleged infringement and will try clarify and if that's not my account be deleted with all its contents indefinitely.
    ARRIBA ESPA?A!!
    ||||||||||||

Hi Greg,
    i have some problem with the payout....at now is always in pending....
    this is an image...

Can u help me??
    So....when Fj upgrade di web interface...i can't deleteing DMCA and failed upload...and when i upload whith filezilla..tha max upload is 3mb/sec...it's very slow....i upload with another host...at 8/9/10 mb/sec

Sorry for my english....
    Please use a simple words for me :-)
    Best Regards

Banned
    Ladyk - I have already said I can't go into details with you, contact our support team via the ticket system and you can be spoken to further.

josephg73 - You requested late (12th December) this means you missed the cut off day for payment processing. You will be processed and paid next Tuesday. DMCA/Failed uploads are being worked on and will be implemented in due course, I cannot say exactly when.

Greg

Greg, i understand...but which is the last day for the payout? friday or saturday?

About a speed of upload?
    Thanks a lot

anyone get payment this week?

6.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Sunday, but of course requesting on Friday or Saturday most definitely guarantee's your payment for the up and coming Tuesday. Have you tried other sources? I get faster uploads than the speeds you have stated.

newupl - We paid multiple users this week, only webmoney had an issue and these users will be paid tomorrow.

Hello Greg i have send you a pm plz if u could take your time to read it

Thanks

Website's:
    rapidleech999.com
    Hi Greg

I'm new member of FileJungle, and I have some Questions:
    Failed uploads when Files will be deleted? or it is will be deleted automatically?
    Where FJ servers located?

Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baleegh999 View Post
    Hi Greg

Failed uploads when Files will be deleted? or it is will be deleted automatically?
    where FJ servers located?
    is that a true fieljungle is a part of Fileserve company?

thanks
    We are working on the failed uploads etc it will be done soon.

Servers are located in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMNhaNc3 View Post
    Hello Greg i have send you a pm plz if u could take your time to read it

Thanks
    I will respond shortly don't worry

Greg

Banned
    I have answered every user who has messaged me and questioned me via the thread, you can come and complain as much as you want and I will continue to report each and everyone of your posts.

Anyhow...

Deletion and Modification.

We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify and/or delete any Content, documents, information or other material appearing on the Website.

We can remove files at any time we want, you broke our T&C your demands are ignored as your violated these terms.

Greg

Thread Information