Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6325 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Project: Earn 120-125% of your earnings anytime! 100% Referral earnings BACK!

Hello everyone. I have an idea for this project!

Let me explain you, guys:

Everyone can get 120-125% (depends on the File Host) of their own earning anytime! This mean 100% referral earnings back! THIS IS NOT tricky, guys. Just a way to earn more with your own work. Because the money, which you make for your referrals are YOUR money! You make them, right?

I think this can work...

And for example:

One of us can take Wupload and everyone who registers as his referral, will get 120% of their earnings. And guys, this is not cheating, because everyone is free to do whatever he wants with his referral earnings (even returning them to the referrals).

Other will take Fileserve, thirds will take Easy-share... and so on.

What do you think about this idea? I think that would be great!

For example: I can take FileJungle and everyone who become my referral (via this topic and leave his username here) will take 125% earnings.

With all due respect,

Best Regards,

David.
    M.D.House Reviewed by M.D.House on . Project: Earn 120-125% of your earnings anytime! 100% Referral earnings BACK! Hello everyone. :) I have an idea for this project! Let me explain you, guys: Everyone can get 120-125% (depends on the File Host) of their own earning anytime! This mean 100% referral earnings back! THIS IS NOT tricky, guys. Just a way to earn more with your own work. Because the money, which you make for your referrals are YOUR money! You make them, right? I think this can work... And for example: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRoom.com
    nice idea, i'll take FileSonic
    [code]also if u register as my ref i can show u some tricks to earn fast money .
    just PM me with ur username u registred with my ref link

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Lmao, yeah right...you think you are the first one with 'brilliant' idea like that? lolz
    What happens second month is, you decide to not pay back, because u get 100s of moniez a day, and get too greedy, and u can't care less for KWWH ban, and you don't return money to anyone. See where this is going? This isn't utopia, people are greedy, if you put enough tempting opportunity, and give them a chance for scam, they will do it. And this screams for scam.
    I mean, most of uploaders don't care about moral norms, wrong market to search for decency, really. If they don't care because someone is loosing money because of their actions, what makes you think they will care here? lmao

Oh, and btw, referral links aren't allowed.

Better for you is to get familiar with this forum. You are here like less than a month.

I already see a ban waving above ure head...

EDIT: another thing, did you pull 125% of earning out of your ass?

Please enlighten me with your math, I would really like to know how did you come up with 125%
    LMAO.

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    +1 from the post above.

First: I don't plan to quit / run / scam or similar. Unlike the others, I am honest and loyal person.

Second: We can call it Bank ... This "bank" will be given only to enough proven and respected members of KWWHunction.

And third: In the most worst case (If someone for some reason RUN with your referral earnings... well you will get your 100% earnings (just like now).

But I think that people are not so rotten...

I suggest idea which can brings you more money, but you decide whether to accept it.

Best Regards,

David.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    ^^http://www.housemd-guide.com/characters/houserules.php

As Dr House says.. everybody lies.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Yeah, so you just want to drag people into your game of 125% earning, right?

You are honest person, and I assume, you don't steal copyright material, and earn with it, right?

Bank? You are respected member enough, so someone will trust you, just because you are 1000th here with same idea? LOL you have 42 posts man...

And your third, is the actual scam, which you aren't concerned about. Means, you are willing to pull out.

Bwahahah, n00bs with their scam ideas.

Go find a job, you useless moron, and don't try to scam people on the internet with your brilliance.

First: This post was reported. ^^^

Second: Thanks for sharing your brazen behavior.

Third: It was JUST AN EXAMPLE for ME. I don't want to take any site.

There is old enough, respected and established members here for this kind of position.

Best Regards,

David.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Don't worry, topics like yours end up in trashcan

I don't treat scammers or scammers in attempt with respect. Don't expect me to address to you politely.
    Ofc it was just an example of you. It doesn't really matter if you have 1 , 1000, or 5000 posts.
    When you involve money, and trust, scam is there. You can maybe do this with your friends in real life, but not with strangers, without guarantee. And, since there is no guarantee...

From 10 ppl you choose, MAYBE one won't take money and get out, simply, because it's his right to take money from his referrals, It's scam and not at the same time. Depends how you look at it.
    You can fool ppl, for referring under you, with 'idea' of sharing referral earnings, but, by filehost rules, you can, without doubt take all the earnings.

Take my advice, get introduced with rules of this forum.

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    There is a possibility that 95-99% of this will go to scam.
    I don't trust someone over the internet. Most of them are liars and cash whores only.
    Lets say you have a good reputation, ok fine then.. what about the other people who is part of your team or this system. Will they be honest enough too?
    Most of them just collect and forget.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information