Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6345 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net

Default 110k Exact Searches KeyWord Domain Gaming

I have a Keyword Domain which has 110k Exact Searches with 0 Competetion as in it Shows no green bar while searching in Adword Keyword Tool

Proofs and domain names for for Disclosure in public interested People can PM me for that

Niche : CD keys, Games

Good for CPA and Business

Also Domain costs $40 Each i have registered .com/.net

$75 Both

Trust me its amazing

Thanks Enci,

Proof are Sent to Online Mods
    EnCiPh3r Reviewed by EnCiPh3r on . 110k Exact Searches KeyWord Domain Gaming I have a Keyword Domain which has 110k Exact Searches with 0 Competetion as in it Shows no green bar while searching in Adword Keyword Tool Proofs and domain names for for Disclosure in public interested People can PM me for that Niche : CD keys, Games Good for CPA and Business Also Domain costs $40 Each i have registered .com/.net Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    I'm selling a car, can't mention anything about it, can't mention what it looks like, hell, I can't even provide proof I own it.

^ Do you see a flaw with this logic?

Credits to Sp32

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    Quote Originally Posted by trace View Post
    I'm selling a car, can't mention anything about it, can't mention what it looks like, hell, I can't even provide proof I own it.

^ Do you see a flaw with this logic?

Credits to Sp32
    Quote Originally Posted by EnCiPh3r View Post
    I have a Keyword Domain which has 110k Exact Searches with 0 Competetion as in it Shows no green bar while searching in Adword Keyword Tool

Proofs and domain names for for Disclosure in public interested People can PM me for that

Niche : CD keys, Games

Good for CPA and Business

Also Domain costs $40 Each i have registered .com/.net

$75 Both

Trust me its amazing

Thanks Enci,

Proof are Sent to Online Mods
    Let me Quote my Post again

EnCiPh3r has sent me proof of ownership of his domain names.

For now stop trolling his thread, if another Mod wants him to provide proof in public
    so be it, but until then let him be.

Banned
    are the mods going to buy it ? maybe
    are the normal members gonna think about it NO!
    if you sent the domain name only to mods,hell! you might have created it in the mod section.

i dont understand how you`d get potential buyers if i dont know what i`m going to buy

there goes my bid!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KWWHunction rules
    Selling a Domain
    The seller must provide proof they are the owner of the domain. This can consist of a file uploaded to the sellers server saying his name/username and a message stating it is for sale or a screenshot of the domain in the sellers registrar account if the domain is parked.
    The name of the registrar where the domain is hosted. eg goDaddy, name.com, namecheap etc. and when it is due to expire must also be posted in the sales topic.
    Source

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    yeah, this violates all of the rules of the section and has gotten reported a few times, so I'm going to pass this on to a global mod for review. I don't know why you'd keep the domain secret

edit* closing after checking with another mod

Thread Information