Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6401 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org

Default Why Filehost companies Don't use Moneybookers or Western Union as a payment system?

Hello,
    I was wondering "Why Filehost companies Don't use Moneybookers or Western Union as a payment system"? I mean in many countries paypal and alertpay is not supported but Local Banks suppot "Moneybookers" and "Western Union", I think 75% local banks of every countries support these two payment systems. Then why Filehost ADMINS didn't take it seriously to add these two payment systems?

Suppose In Bangladesh there are many people who can't buy FILEHOST Premiums as they don't have paypal/alertpay account also many of them are not moving towards to Warezsite/Webhost/Filehost business because of this issue. Only few people have involved but there are still other 160000000 people in here. So that's a big issue for Filehost I guess.

Please tell me do you prefer or support Moneybookers and Western Union as a payment solution? Do you think Filehost Companies should include these two systems?

Thanks a lot.
    happyvalentine Reviewed by happyvalentine on . Why Filehost companies Don't use Moneybookers or Western Union as a payment system? Hello, I was wondering "Why Filehost companies Don't use Moneybookers or Western Union as a payment system"? I mean in many countries paypal and alertpay is not supported but Local Banks suppot "Moneybookers" and "Western Union", I think 75% local banks of every countries support these two payment systems. Then why Filehost ADMINS didn't take it seriously to add these two payment systems? Suppose In Bangladesh there are many people who can't buy FILEHOST Premiums as they don't have Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It's their own choice i guess and possibly due to legal issues.
    Trying to get my ducks in a row.

What tmk said is true. It's up to them.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Well, about Western Union I am sure that the reason is that it's too expensive.

As well for the sender as well the receiver.

I think its just something to do with moneybookers TOS.... If you gonna look closer lots of popular shops and websites don't use moneybookers....

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org
    I have both alertpay and paypal account. But I can't withdraw money , I don't know how to do that.....

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    moneybookers doesn't want to work with filehosts

they usually try to add moneybookers, but moneybookers doesn't want to add them

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Why the hell do you want to create more competition by bringing in people from your country?

About the topic, WU fees are too high, will eat up max of the payout

Both Ricky(fileserve) and hish(filesonic) in their official topics have mentioned that moneybookers doesn't want to work with them. You should try convincing MB, not the filehosts.

Thread Information