Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6446 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Members in SB.

Here is a simple tip to keep your ass safe from getting SB ban.

I have been KWWH member over 2 years now.
    Thing i have noticed is that we have some inside humor that only regulars will understand.
    So here is my tip.
    If there is NEW member in SB then
    *Don't start making fun over the username that the member has.
    *Don't start calling that member Gay/Lesbian.

Most Important

*Don't abuse new members as even tho we might understand your jokes new members wont.
    These jokes can backfire you faster then shit is coming out from a cow.

If you see new member in SB then try to behave as a helpful member.

For most of us this TIP is as basic as taking your penis out of your pants before you take a piss but still there are members who fail in it.
    Cooper Reviewed by Cooper on . Members in SB. Here is a simple tip to keep your ass safe from getting SB ban. I have been KWWH member over 2 years now. Thing i have noticed is that we have some inside humor that only regulars will understand. So here is my tip. If there is NEW member in SB then *Don't start making fun over the username that the member has. *Don't start calling that member Gay/Lesbian. Most Important Rating: 5
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

2.   Sponsored Links

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Secondly, NEVER EVER, i repeat, NEVER EVER make jokes on any staff member.Nowadays, i am loving the new staff.This doesn't apply for them.In my past experience, i faced many bans because of this. I noticed these things:
    1.You laugh with them, they will laugh with you.
    2.But when they laugh on you, they are OBVIOUSLY kidding.YOU CANNOT TAKE IT ON YOUR HEART.
    3.You make jokes on them, they will ban you because you were OBVIOUSLY NOT kidding.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Will back you up on this Nitish.
    Well you can joke around when you have some kinda close friendship with the staff member but then again it would show bad example for other members.
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    nah, have a little commonsense and you can save your ass from getting banned. I'm here for 2 years, and ofc, i've trolled all 2 years, I did everyone Copper just said not to, but i never got CB banned for flaming / trolling / abusing.

It's just common sense... You don't go around trolling a mod, that's your ticket to "Fuck off moron, Don't come back". If you're a new member, i'd advise you to stay away from members like me We can get you talking and you will end up getting banned. And never question a Mod's decision.

You can abuse a guy as long as you know him. The username jokes are no big deal unless the member starts bitching about your jokes. But if he starts it, go for it, you can say later "he started it". I'll be here if you need more tips, have fun trolling.

Banned
    tehlolkid and trolling ? ... OMFG when did that happen ...

anyways the newbie KWWH guide for cb is good cooper

tehtrollkid

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Have to disagree with the new members. Most new members who use the shoutbox a lot are banned members with new accounts. They are easy to recognize. They have just registered, know a lot of people already loads of posts and are online for several hours and say stupid things that shows they were banned eg. "where's Loget" or "I remember Elio". This does happen and most regular members don't even notice. You can pretty much insult these as much as you like and then report them for duplicate accounts just before you get banned yourself.

Have fun
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    Secondly, NEVER EVER, i repeat, NEVER EVER make jokes on any staff member.Nowadays, i am loving the new staff.This doesn't apply for them.In my past experience, i faced many bans because of this. I noticed these things:
    1.You laugh with them, they will laugh with you.
    2.But when they laugh on you, they are OBVIOUSLY kidding.YOU CANNOT TAKE IT ON YOUR HEART.
    3.You make jokes on them, they will ban you because you were OBVIOUSLY NOT kidding.
    Agreed
    KWWH New Staff is Very Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Have to disagree with the new members. Most new members who use the shoutbox a lot are banned members with new accounts. They are easy to recognize. They have just registered, know a lot of people already loads of posts and are online for several hours and say stupid things that shows they were banned eg. "where's Loget" or "I remember Elio". This does happen and most regular members don't even notice. You can pretty much insult these as much as you like and then report them for duplicate accounts just before you get banned yourself.

Have fun
    Yeah most of the new members are the ones with previous banned accounts but not all of them.
    I remember the first day i came here and some members started to flame me and i must say i was insulted.
    As i have good sense of humor i let it slide.
    But think about it,new member who we could learn thing or two will get insulted in SB by some talk shit scumbag and leaves then what good would we get out of it.
    Only negative rep.

Good tutorial

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information