Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6320 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Exclamation SELLING: Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) for PayPal, eBay & Google AdWords

Selling:

Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) for PayPal, eBay & Google AdWords

Hey guys I am a Reseller at www.virtual-cc.com, We sell
    Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) for PayPal, eBay & Google AdWords

Our Company only Accepts Liberty Reserve, but i have Decided to get a bunch of VCC(s) and sell them via PayPal / Liberty Reserve.

Since i am a Reseller for Virtual-CC.com i Buy VCC(s) alot cheaper then the customers, so Baiscly i'm your Guy when it comes to Buying VCC(s).

This does not mean you can not buy From our site, this is a One time Offer , It's all me, i bought 30 VCC(s) Just to sell them Cheaper.

* As you can see from The Picture above, the Regular Price for a "non-european Virtual Credit Card is $7.50 USD , But Since i am a Reseller i get a Discount of $2.00 USD For any Virtual Credit Card i want. *

How To Buy:
    1. Add my MSN ( [email protected] - If you can't See me Online, PM me here your MSN Or other ways of communicating. )
    2. Once you have Added me On MSN/Other, State the VCC you Want, make sure you know what you're buying Before Paying.
    3. No Chargebacks, if You buy our VCC(s) and then Decide to Chargeback , you will be Perma-banned from our site and we will Contact PayPal for a refund and further investigation.
    Prices:

VCC for PayPal verification (non-european account)

PayPal will credit your account with $1.95 after using the VCC.

(Regular Price: $7.50)

My Price: $6.00 USD

VCC for PayPal verification (european account)

PayPal will credit your account with €1.50 after using the VCC.

(Regular Price: $8.00)

My Price: $7.00 USD

VCC for eBay account verification

(Regular Price: $6.00)

My Price: $4.00 USD

FAQ(s):

• After Buying a "Virtual Credit Card" you must Wait 24 hours! (If you dont like it don't buy it), you will Receive your Virtual Credit Card Number via eMail. (Make sure you give me your eMail when Buying!)
    • Once you got your Virtual Credit Card, Simply Follow one of our Tutorials (http://www.virtual-cc.com/en/tutorials) , Verify your PayPal and Request PayPal Code From our Site - Main Page, Then Simply Enter the Virtual Credit Card nubmer you Received In "VCC Number:" and Enter the eMail i will be giving you After Buying.
    • Done, Congratulations You are now Verified.
    Selling The Best, Cheapest Virtual Credit Cards you can Find!

RevolutioN Reviewed by RevolutioN on . SELLING: Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) for PayPal, eBay & Google AdWords http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2009/08/5.gif http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2009/08/6.gifhttp://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2009/08/7.gifhttp://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2009/08/8.gif Selling: Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) for PayPal, eBay & Google AdWords Hey guys I am a Reseller at www.virtual-cc.com, We sell Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) for PayPal, eBay & Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Virtual Credit Card(s) Status:

Sold: 2
    Left: 28

Buy Now! Lowest Price you will Ever find! Guaranteed!

Trusted seller! I bought one VCC from him before.

Banned
    do you accept paypal?

it says he does in first post

Banned
    lol I have added him msn and he told me that he will take 12.5USD as I am from India. I asked him why? He said India is expensive hard to find (acc related or like something, actually he did not tell me excetly)

India VCC's is hard to get, and you don't even want to buy.

Banned
    mate i must want to buy, otherwise why i added you msn? actually i could not find anything about country base VCC price difference at the VCC official site. That's why i am kinda confused.

Probation
    I'm under a huge affiliate program & probably the best company on the net : GDI .
    I need to ppl to signup under my name , but the thing is they need to have verified paypal a/c , which most ppl doesnt have , hence I'm helping them in getting their paypal verified , thats why I need VCC round say 40,50,75,etc or the amt. of traffic of referrals which I get to my site(whichever is more) almost every week.

I can pay you instantly every week through paypal , so when can we talk ?
    I have added you in MSN messenger , but you're still offline for 3 days !!!!!!!!
    Need to talk come online fast , if you really need a secured online deal for life.

Thread Information