Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6314 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    SherwoodForum.net

Default Direct Download Links?

Okay, so right off the bat I want to clarify that I'm NOT looking for someone to tell me:
    http://userassword@domain.tld/...

It's fantastic that you can do that to remote upload to/from some sites.

However, it doesn't work when remote uploading to MegaShares, MegaUpload, or NetLoad.

MirrorMaker.org (or whatever) used to be able to make direct MegaUpload links...it's gone now (such a fucking shame).

I'm looking for a site (or a script) that would let me enter my account details in somewhere, throw a bunch of links from one/some/any of the big cyberlockers (FileSonic, FileServe, NetLoad, MegaUpload, MegaShares) and have it just generate the direct download links for me so I can use those to remote upload without having to put the files on my server or computer.

Thanks!
    Maverick Reviewed by Maverick on . Direct Download Links? Okay, so right off the bat I want to clarify that I'm NOT looking for someone to tell me: http://user:password@domain.tld/... It's fantastic that you can do that to remote upload to/from some sites. However, it doesn't work when remote uploading to MegaShares, MegaUpload, or NetLoad. MirrorMaker.org (or whatever) used to be able to make direct MegaUpload links...it's gone now (such a fucking shame). I'm looking for a site (or a script) that would let me enter my account details in Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    SherwoodForum.net
    That will allow me to pay someone, download the files to THEIR server, and then remote upload from their server.

I'm trying to cut out the middle server, I'm trying to get the direct download links.

Website's:
    epicimagehost.com
    It doesn't download to my server, it does give 'direct links', they just get streamed through my servers.
    But you don't feel the difference.
    Not that it matters. I've closed file-remoter for now, might reopen in march :/

Thread Information