Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6284 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Microsoft Internet Explorer adds automatic update like Chrome & FF

Way way to many people use old versions of IE. IE6 which is 10 years old and has over 200 vulnerabilities is still used by millions of people so finally Microsoft has announced and made the move adding silent updates which upgrade your browser automatically to the latest version if you have automatic updates enabled.

Google Chrome have had this for years and FireFox has recently announced that it's being added. This finally means the web will be more secure and web developers like myself who have being driven mad trying to make html5 stuff work on IE and even versions of FireFox 3.6 which people refuse to upgrade won't be as much of a pain in the ass.

I know most KWWH members don't use IE but 53% of the market or 45% ~ depending on who you listen to still use it globally which is still a hell of a lot even if it's reducing.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Microsoft Internet Explorer adds automatic update like Chrome & FF Way way to many people use old versions of IE. IE6 which is 10 years old and has over 200 vulnerabilities is still used by millions of people so finally Microsoft has announced and made the move adding silent updates which upgrade your browser automatically to the latest version if you have automatic updates enabled. Google Chrome have had this for years and FireFox has recently announced that it's being added. This finally means the web will be more secure and web developers like myself who Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fuck.you
    btw what is Microsoft Internet Explorer ?
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by ravi_4289 View Post
    btw what is Microsoft Internet Explorer ?
    It's using extra keywords in the title to bring in traffic to KWWH.

A shorter title could be "IE adds auto updates" which would bring in a fraction of the traffic.

That's two things you've learned reading this thread now. Double the value
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Just found this which is related so I'll add it here.

http://gs.****************/press/chr...opular-browser

Google 15 has become the worlds most used browser passing IE 8. If you add all the different versions of IE together they are still more but this shows how useful silent update is as in Chromes case you have everyone using the latest version while IE doesn't. You never know with this update announced by Microsoft IE could regain the most used browser position again if everyone did update.

edit
    WTF statcounter is censored?

http://gs.statcounter (dot) com/press/chrome-15-becomes-worlds-most-popular-browser

Thread Information