Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6502 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com

Default Possible Scammers Area

from my post in other thead,makes more sense ina topic

I like the next person enjoy the drama threads but it seems like there is one everyweek,i think the should be an offtopic area,where only the partys involed can see the drama/thread like what is done with the bans,if one party is found to be scammer then the thread can be moved to the forum for all to see,would save alot of time with stupid replys and what not?one party who feels like they have been scammed can pm a mod and then get permission to post in said section and other party can reply.
    Dj Mad Reviewed by Dj Mad on . Possible Scammers Area from my post in other thead,makes more sense ina topic I like the next person enjoy the drama threads but it seems like there is one everyweek,i think the should be an offtopic area,where only the partys involed can see the drama/thread like what is done with the bans,if one party is found to be scammer then the thread can be moved to the forum for all to see,would save alot of time with stupid replys and what not?one party who feels like they have been scammed can pm a mod and then get Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Looks like some of the users are thinking that KWWH is a Court.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    yea i know but serious there can be only so much drama in one place.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Not sure how that would work from a coding point of view. You create a thread and select the member your accusing of scamming? That means only them and you can see it (along with staff obviously)?
    Not sure as often other people come forward with extremely relevant and useful info that relates to the topic so I'd probably be against this idea. It would only be used once a week anyway so it's a waste of effort and time in having it.

Just need to give the staff bigger ban hammers and take stronger action against the trolls. Members here love drama too much.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Not sure how that would work from a coding point of view. You create a thread and select the member your accusing of scamming? That means only them and you can see it (along with staff obviously)?
    Not sure as often other people come forward with extremely relevant and useful info that relates to the topic so I'd probably be against this idea. It would only be used once a week anyway so it's a waste of effort and time in having it.

Just need to give the staff bigger ban hammers and take stronger action against the trolls. Members here love drama too much.
    they have an area like it allready,its used for banning/unfair banned,appealing etc.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Ya but that's different coding wise. That's to do with usergroups not selected members within a group which isn't as easy.

Anyway if staff are stronger and 24 hour ban people like this http://i.imgur.com/mGiPL.png as warned in the topic you mentioned people will learn fairly fast.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Ya but that's different coding wise. That's to do with usergroups not selected members within a group which isn't as easy.

Anyway if staff are stronger and 24 hour ban people like this http://i.imgur.com/mGiPL.png as warned in the topic you mentioned people will learn fairly fast.
    easy way would be to add the two partys to a usergroup of the own for the duration wich is usually 24-72 hours and i agree he should be hammered,happy for admin.

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    I always go against the idea of banning scammers, as that ruins any feeble chances of a refund that might exist.
    About a section like you mentioned, its feasible, yes, with a good amount of customization of vB(something KWWH admins won't want to do), but not desirable at all.
    But yeah, a separate section for discussing scam reports would always be a good thing, at least the pretty General discussions section will be spared of these shit drama threads.

Website's:
    rootw.net
    I saw we just have a section for the hard-working scammers that are honest about their scamming ways. They post scam threads, and people that barely speak english will still buy their shit. The smart people don't. Scammers still get money. Everyone wins.

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Drama section...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information