Pardon me but I use RL, didnt like the Sborg feature, was more interested with RDP, as RDP can help me with quality releases!

I have used demo from some 3-4 services, but they sucked ass , so slow and laggy, opening a page on chrome is so slow, speeds are good, but the RDP always seem to lag! When I drag a window across or pull scroler down while browsing, the screen shifts bit by bit, so annoying!

Maybe i was using Demo so, but in reality, do RDP act so slow?! I am only talking about RDP interface, not speeds.

Please no bashing posts here. Only genuine advice!
foxman Reviewed by foxman on . Why RDP so laggy? Pardon me but I use RL, didnt like the Sborg feature, was more interested with RDP, as RDP can help me with quality releases! I have used demo from some 3-4 services, but they sucked ass :facepalm: , so slow and laggy, opening a page on chrome is so slow, speeds are good, but the RDP always seem to lag! When I drag a window across or pull scroler down while browsing, the screen shifts bit by bit, so annoying! Maybe i was using Demo so, but in reality, do RDP act so slow?! I am only Rating: 5