Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6285 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default alexa ranking

I found a website that copied my website, they even use the same text as I wrote and website was made shortly after mine.

They dont rank at all in search engines though. They only have 5 comments and less backlinks than I have.
    It also isnt possible to see their traffic in any website that shows traffic (those websites is really inaccurate but my website is shown in most of them).

My website is also ranked on first page on most keywords and have 50 comments and a few more backlinks than them.

My website have 2k visitors daily and 1.3M alexa rank. Their website have 300k alexa rank.

Why do they have so much better alexa rank?
    It is possible that they have a huge website that link to them, but that is the only reason I can come up with.
    xandor Reviewed by xandor on . alexa ranking I found a website that copied my website, they even use the same text as I wrote and website was made shortly after mine. They dont rank at all in search engines though. They only have 5 comments and less backlinks than I have. It also isnt possible to see their traffic in any website that shows traffic (those websites is really inaccurate but my website is shown in most of them). My website is also ranked on first page on most keywords and have 50 comments and a few more backlinks than Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

domain name! maybe it has better nish

Website's:
    ihide.info
    alexa rank doesnt mean shit.. who knows.. maybe they could be boosting their rank
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

As ShareShiz said, there's ways you can boost your alexa rank even if your website don't have any posts and 100% empty.
    so don't worry and if i were you, i would report them to google
    Removed

Ok, didnt know.
    Does it have any purpose to boost alexa rank?

Quote Originally Posted by xandor View Post
    Ok, didnt know.
    Does it have any purpose to boost alexa rank?
    No.

Alexa ranking doesn't mean anything!
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Website's:
    WordPressFreelance.net
    Like other members said people who know the website will not be worried about alexa rank as this can be manipulative anytime.

Since you say that your website is ranking well for your keywords thats a good score than alexa.

Concentrate on good backlinks and articles to boost your serp

Thread Information