Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6540 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up SeedNet.eu - 1Gbps & 100Mbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS from ?9.99/mo (NL/FR)

Note: We've added Windows VPS options!

www.seednet.eu
    Affordable 1Gbps/100Mbps VPS

Around since Jan 2009, we believe in the best quality possible, so we hand pick only the finest hardware for our machines, we then dedicate slices of that hardware to you the customer. This means you'll always receive a guaranteed level of service no matter who else is sharing the hardware. On all of our servers we also apply advanced optimisations which range from the network, file system and operating system giving you the best possible performance. Combine this with our excellent support service and it's easy to see why SeedNet customers love our service.

Below you'll find a long list of attributes which make us the number one choice for VPS hosting.

We provide you with a choice of unmanaged VPS with a good range of Operating Systems such as; Windows, Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Slackware, OpenSuse and Gentoo, if you feel you need anything else just contact us!

We offer state of the art Gigabit Connections (1000Mbit/s) in all but our lowest priced plan making high end technology available to the masses, our servers are based in EvoSwitch, Amsterdam, NL.

This provides us with:

• 99.999 % Network Core Uptime
    • Redundant Core Routing | Cisco CRS-1 & Juniper MX-960 3D
    • Multiple 10GigE transit and peering uplinks
    • Transit Providers: Level3, Telia Sonera, Global Crossing, Tata Telecommunications, Deutsche Telekom, Cogent
    • Internet exchanges: AMS-IX, LINX, DE-CIX, and 15 other in Europe and US, multiple private peers

We also offer a 100Mbps at very low prices for those casual users, these servers are hosted in OVH, Roubaix, FR.

We promise our customers that we offer a high level of customer support on which we have built our reputation. This is in the form of a 24 hour ticket response service where clients can email us their queries via tickets and we commit to answer back to each client within 24 hours. We also have an IRC chat channel for real-time help from the SeedNet community and staff. We are currently working towards many other innovative solutions to make your SeedNet experience that much more special. We promise that we will continue working towards newer, better solutions for our clients.

SeedNet.eu Reviewed by SeedNet.eu on . SeedNet.eu - 1Gbps & 100Mbps Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS from ?9.99/mo (NL/FR) Note: We've added Windows VPS options! http://www.seednet.eu/images/logo.jpg www.seednet.eu Affordable 1Gbps/100Mbps VPS Around since Jan 2009, we believe in the best quality possible, so we hand pick only the finest hardware for our machines, we then dedicate slices of that hardware to you the customer. This means you'll always receive a guaranteed level of service no matter who else is sharing the hardware. On all of our servers we also apply advanced optimisations which range Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

can demo this package....

Someone already test servers from them ?
    Excuse me for my bad English !
    Made PHP/CURL for DepositFiles / Uploaded.to / BayFiles / ExtaBit / RapidGator / GlumboUpload / NetLoad / Crocko, PM me if you want it !

Hi guys,

We don't currently offer demo's or trials, but we offer a refund if you're unsatisfied with our services,

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by SeedNet.eu View Post
    Hi guys,

We don't currently offer demo's or trials, but we offer a refund if you're unsatisfied with our services,

Best regards
    If I use 10Tb on Bronze VPS in one month is it good ?
    Excuse me for my bad English !
    Made PHP/CURL for DepositFiles / Uploaded.to / BayFiles / ExtaBit / RapidGator / GlumboUpload / NetLoad / Crocko, PM me if you want it !

Quote Originally Posted by Kenef View Post
    If I use 10Tb on Bronze VPS in one month is it good ?
    That's fine

Quote Originally Posted by yuqiu69 View Post
    Hello
    Imitation card website is permitted?

Hello
    Imitation card website is permitted?

I need a VPS imitation brand website can be placed
    I'm not sure what your question is "Imitation" is a type of credit card? We accept credit/debit cards through Paypal and Google checkout.

Is to mimic the UGG 、Watch、Nike
    Yes, you are permitted to run websites on our VPSes.

You encounter abuse about how to deal with?
    We would keep you notified about any abuse notifications. It's unlikely this would happen.

If you are experiencing, whether to shut down the VPS?
    No we've never done this before

Probation
    no windows vps in stock?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information