Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63489 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 131 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1709
    Website's:
    cute2jav.blogspot.com
    after get my payment and bye bye to ff

any clue how to cancel with these filefactory clowns?

Quote Originally Posted by phphreaker View Post
    any clue how to cancel with these filefactory clowns?
    nope looks like you are stuck in the circus with them

Must be me...but the good thing about ff these day's is theire new upload manager...finally works gret for me now...meaning getting the download link right away instead of waiting a while sometimes...getting my normal downloads again eversince that megaupload thinggy...they used to be between 1500-2000 a day...now I am seeing them back since August...lol...now if only the pay would be as good as they were before that megaupload thinggy and all things would be good again..lol..used to earn around $1700 US a month with them...these day's it just a joke...the earnings...but I am a upload junk keep uploading to them in hope of better day's to come...lol...here are my latest stats at them... while writing this I can't connect to ff...lol...will show my stats later than lol...

@pervmann2000
    thanks for sharing your experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
    nope looks like you are stuck in the circus with them
    You're just tons of help today.

and the crap is totally down...

Website's:
    cute2jav.blogspot.com
    ff used to be my beloved file hosting, but now...

Well this is how my stats look like these day's....just a joke compare to a few months ago...

10.   Sponsored Links

Update: this issue has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We are currently experiencing some server issues, due to a bug in some code which is adversely impacting our database servers. Therefore there are currently problems with pages not being displayed, and uploads and downloads not working.

We are working very hard to resolve this problem and should have it fixed soon.
    Thank You
    No it's not fixed !

Explanation for increased download stats for Partners

Last Updated: Aug 10, 2012 05:00PM EST

You may have noticed that download stats have increased for those of your participating in our Partner Program. The reason for the increase in stated downloads is due to various factors:

• Downloads from Premium members are now included - previously we only counted one download per Premium user per day. Now if a Premium user downloads 10 files in one day, we show 10 downloads instead of 1.
    • We now count multiple downloads coming from the same IP address. Previously if someone downloaded a file more than once from the same IP address, it was only counted once.
    • We now count downloads for files that were previously not counted (e.g. small files).

Hope that helps!

lol i think they're watching this thread

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

When i see the difference with last month just wanna cry lol

Thread Information