Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62787 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Talking Review: MovieArchive.eu - New Layout

Sup guys, I just changed my site layout because previous was too simple and there was not enough place for advertising etc.

Unfortunately there is still a lot work to do especially with the optimization of template and css.

CMS - DLE 9.5

Do you like new theme ? www.moviearchive.eu

If you see any errors, please let me know, thanks !
    Drinkordie Reviewed by Drinkordie on . Review: MovieArchive.eu - New Layout Sup guys, I just changed my site layout because previous was too simple and there was not enough place for advertising etc. Unfortunately there is still a lot work to do especially with the optimization of template and css. CMS - DLE 9.5 Do you like new theme ? www.moviearchive.eu If you see any errors, please let me know, thanks ! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Thats is very nice layout!
    but i recommend you to put coming soon in blocks and new stuff at first line.

Website's:
    WebDKR.com Amodity.com
    Lose the background, if you want to use a wallpaper like that, try using a mixture of movie posters and make a better wallpaper.

Thanks guys, @orbitfum I will think about that later for now I just leave it like this, @MasterDKR that wallpaper linking to movie, Im changing that wallpaper from time to time, when new popular movie came in. ; )

i think wallpaper is awesome.

nice theme!

Banned
    layout is good

Site looks Cool. I love it! . Keep up the good work!

Website's:
    vpsvolt.com
    Hey basically this is my review ... I hope this helps you

Spelling mistakes - On your Advanced search button - "Advenced"

Coming soon in theaters - "theatres"

First impression: The site layout is REALLY appealing. All information is laid out in a very neat way which is good and it is very easy on the eyes.

Favicon: Favicon is appropriate and is easily noticeable and relates with the site well.

Logo: Logo is nice and simple with a transparent background which is nice due to it blending in with the site. The orange around "Movie" is very eye catching and memorable.
    Font used is very nice.

Graphics: Graphics are very relevant and appealing.

Things I noticed: The disclaimer at the bottom of the page cannot be seen due to the writing been the same colour as the background.

Overall Very nice site ... May use this in the future

VPS_Volt

Many thanks for your kind review vps_volt, it's really very helpful. I fixed that spelling mistakes I am glad that you like my site and I hope that you will use it from time to time Thanks

Thread Information