Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6451 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Webmoney: receive money

Hello, I just opened an account webmoney, i can receive money for example Rapidgator.com?

Becose in my account i have just :

"You can:
    Pay for a service Internet, telephone, TV, utility bills, etc.
    Buy digital products E-books, pin codes, game currencies, etc.
    Send WebMoney Issue an invoice
    Add funds to the purse"
    Litounettecheri Reviewed by Litounettecheri on . Webmoney: receive money Hello, I just opened an account webmoney, i can receive money for example Rapidgator.com? Becose in my account i have just : "You can: Pay for a service Internet, telephone, TV, utility bills, etc. Buy digital products E-books, pin codes, game currencies, etc. Send WebMoney Issue an invoice Add funds to the purse" Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

yes you can receive money from any site that pay via webmoney by giving them your Dollar purse which start with Z letter like Zxxxxxxxxxx . DO NOT mistake WM ID with your purse number ! people often mistake these two and end up givng the WM id number instead of purse numer (Zxxxxxxx). you can only receive money in your purses !

Thanks luches.

edit : I heard that you need to check their account webmoney, this is useful?

um... what do you mean check their account ? you add your Zpurse number to your profile (Rapidgator) and set your payment to WMZ and you are good to go ^^!

Thread Information