Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61881 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default KWWHunction seems a bit immature (the posts I see)

I was looking through the general section and I must say, that some of you guys are really immature. More like 12-14 years old or something. Its scary that many Warez sites are being run by preteens and such! Anyways, thats my 2 cents.
    vingoradov Reviewed by vingoradov on . KWWHunction seems a bit immature (the posts I see) I was looking through the general section and I must say, that some of you guys are really immature. More like 12-14 years old or something. Its scary that many Warez sites are being run by preteens and such! Anyways, thats my 2 cents. Rating: 5
    Starting Amateur Hockey Soon!
    Playstation Network ID: RussianGangster8
    Email: piracymoney "At" yahoo.com
    MSN: vinogradov8@live.com
    Status: Helping out at SKDown.net with graphics and moderation at warezguru.org .

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    WExplain.com
    You only just noticed.

/me agrees

Website's:
    ps3games.ORG
    That's why it's called General Discussion. If we wanted to talk about warez-related things we'd talk about it in the warez section. Anyway I feel like most of us webmasters are too serious most of the time and sometimes we wanna joke around and talk about other things with people who understand what we're about.

We're in a recession. 2 cents isn't worth a damn.

Website's:
    onlinekeystore.com wrzbb.com 123-hosted.com premiumload.com ipbsource.com code-projects.com
    lol i agree too, many teenagers who think they own the place its laughable really

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Yeah wasn't happy about being called a pedo in the shoutbox then on msn by a member/s here, very sad, and quite honestly sick.

Pure Awesomeness!
    You'll go outta of your mind if your serious all the time.

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Yeah but dude that shit is crossing the line, a joke i am more than up for but that is pretty sick.

Website's:
    ps3games.ORG
    Yeah, that was crossing the line. Some things you just don't joke about.

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    rofl, let the webmaster's have their joke sometimes.You don't have to be serious 100% of the time. When it come's to running a site they know exactly what to do and run it right. So what the "Scene" is getting 12 year olds. It was going to happen a some point in time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information