Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6636 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Free Premium Wordpress Themes - daily updates

This is going to be a thread in which I'll post the best free premium wordpress themes I found. It's going to be daily updated, so stay close!
    For today we have:

Pixelion Magazine Theme is a simple-to-use WordPress theme for the business website, personal, portfolio or virtually any other purpose looking for an attractive and professional web presence.

Download Pixelion Free Magazine Theme

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

And let's go with the 2nd theme as well.

This is a simple and minimalist theme with HTML5 markup. You can create unique post like a magazine style; not to mention that this theme also has a responsive design.

Download Art Blogazine Free WordPress Theme

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

3rd theme for today - please let me know what you think

Virgo is a free WordPress theme with featured content option and complete installation instructions. Compatible with WordPress 2.7 and greater.

Download Virgo Free WordPress Theme

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

and the last theme for today. starting tomorrow, I'll post 2 free themes per day!

Magazine1 is a professional solution for any Blog/Magazine WordPress site. With a simple and stylish design, it is very easy to customize and use.

Download Magazine1 Free WordPress Theme
    watt2k Reviewed by watt2k on . Free Premium Wordpress Themes - daily updates This is going to be a thread in which I'll post the best free premium wordpress themes I found. It's going to be daily updated, so stay close! For today we have: Pixelion Magazine Theme is a simple-to-use WordPress theme for the business website, personal, portfolio or virtually any other purpose looking for an attractive and professional web presence. http://shinywp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Pixelion-Free-Magazine-Theme-590x300.png Download Pixelion Free Magazine Theme Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Why don't you post direct links to wordpress.org, where the themes were originally shared?

You are making us fools? Why do you say that you want to share with community, but instead, all you want is to get FB likes and referrals for your ElegantThemes affiliate account.

If you troll, at least troll a little less obvious.

And how exactly am I getting referrals from here? I am just sharing free wordpress themes (not premium, so no referral link can be found here). And sorry if that FB plugin bugs you. If you don't like the website, you're free to leave.

Nice work mate. Keep going.

Thanks!

Cinematic is kind of a multifunctional free WordPress Theme. It can be used as a Blog, Movies, or Video Wordpress Theme. It has a fixed layout and is widget ready.

Download Cinematic Free WordPress Theme

Quote Originally Posted by watt2k View Post
    And how exactly am I getting referrals from here? I am just sharing free wordpress themes (not premium, so no referral link can be found here). And sorry if that FB plugin bugs you. If you don't like the website, you're free to leave.
    You can save your crap for somewhere else.

If you really wanted to contribute to this community, you wouldhave posted links to WordPress.org website, where themes were originally shared.

You are very lucky mods here tolerate someone making them fools, I wouldn't.

Cascade Magazine Portfolio Theme helps to make your talent the focal point of your portfolio ? the way it should be. Present your work in a professional manner with a timeless design.

Download Cascade Magazine Theme

indeed! I already use it on a blog.
    __
    This one is a flexible WordPress Magazine with lots of options and page templates to chose from. Although it's designed especially for real estate businesses, it's quite flexible and works great for other purposes as well.

Download Real Estate FlexiMag

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

A free high quality magazine WordPress theme just perfect for a portfolio or gallery type of site. See the readme included in the theme?s folder to setup the various sections of this theme. The theme includes and is making use of the custom menus and the featured image functions in WP 3.0.

Download Burned Free WordPress Theme

---------- Post added 27th May 2012 at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was 26th May 2012 at 04:36 PM ----------

Metriczine Magazine Theme is a fixed layout WordPress theme. It is suitable for almost any type of blogs including media, reviews, portfolio and even business.

Download Metriczine Free Magazine Theme

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Imprezine Magazine Theme is a beautiful minimalist WordPress theme for the creatives. Clean lines, striking accent colours, gorgeous iconography, and beautiful font choices.

Download Imprezine Free Magazine Theme

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    thanks alot, some of the themes are good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information