Hello.

In today's gloomy economic outlook, it’s only hard to start a business, it’s hard to keep it going, which is why a project like mine isn’t something for just one person. I am looking for various individuals who speak english and are who within 2-3 hours of the GMT timezone to join me on a new venture.

Entering the world of hosting isn’t a way to get rich quick however with the right people, skill sets and planning it is possible to get rich in the long term. The company which is being formed at this very moment in time is expected to exceed any other as far as service, quality and customer service goes.

The company (which name will not yet be released) is designed to be scalable. We have owned hardware in NL, RU and HK which are in the process of being setup as well as rented equipment in 15 other data centres. The services for all countries are Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Virtual, Dedicated and Other Services such as domain registration, cpanel licensing and so on. The whole project is fully funded.

We currently have three members within the team, a Director as you’d expect as well as a Customer Service Manager and a Technical Director.

We are looking for the following to join us;

End User Experience Developer:
In other words - a graphic designer who will take care of the website, web portals and other various tasks like advertising banners and general marketing materials.

&

Technical Support Engineer:
Somebody who can be trusted, verify themselves offline, and has excellent knowledge within the hosting industry.

Both roles have not yet been assigned salaries, these will be done on a case-by-case basis.

If you want to apply, please send me a pm and I’ll ping you a info form.

Note: You will need to verify yourself offline prior to getting access to anything.

Thanks for reading,
y
Yate Reviewed by Yate on . Two roles within a new start-up company. Hello. In today's gloomy economic outlook, it’s only hard to start a business, it’s hard to keep it going, which is why a project like mine isn’t something for just one person. I am looking for various individuals who speak english and are who within 2-3 hours of the GMT timezone to join me on a new venture. Entering the world of hosting isn’t a way to get rich quick however with the right people, skill sets and planning it is possible to get rich in the long term. The company which is Rating: 5