Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6298 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    when I receved my first payment, I start upload

if i receive first payment possible i restart upload but big doubt to receive it ....

One day already pass for pay affiliate, and nothing received .wait and see

Well I already stated a while ago if I got burned by another host who is earning money from my own copyright digital artworks that I create and own without paying me a penny is getting taken to court.

I currently have 3 hosts I'm filing a lawsuit against because they are profiting from my works and not paying what I'm owed. Going to end up costing them a lot more than the small amount of $$$ they owe me.

i want extend my own account for a month with my earning and only ot is possible for 7 days
    please add extend my own account for a month instead extend my own account for 7 days

not works... i'm uploading four archive, upload starts but it stops almost immediately :/

2012-08-11 $21.62 PENDING...

7.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by G4U55 View Post
    not works... i'm uploading four archive, upload starts but it stops almost immediately :/
    Why would you even be considering uploading here? Haven't you read anything anyone has been saying? They sold the site and nobody has been paid a single penny.

All you will be doing is wasting your time sitting there watching PAYMENT PENDING forever till you go find another host to use.

Quote Originally Posted by ShareUpload View Post
    Dear Community,

ShareUpload.com is now under new ownership and will process payments to all affiliates within 3 working days.

Best Regards,
    ShareUpload
    Already the second day and nothing in our pockets .........

Quote Originally Posted by Stooky View Post
    Why would you even be considering uploading here? Haven't you read anything anyone has been saying? They sold the site and nobody has been paid a single penny.

All you will be doing is wasting your time sitting there watching PAYMENT PENDING forever till you go find another host to use.
    Ok thanks

fs23 is offline. I've tested now.

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread Information