Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6677 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Ixam-Hosting.Com - Offshore - cPanel - SAlpha

Ixam-Hosting Offers Cheap Reliable WebHosting which you can start your own Forum, Website or Whatever.

Why choose Ixam-Hosting?
    CloudFlare Certified Partner
    1Gbps port for maximum performance
    cPanel Xtra for clients
    Cheap Prices
    Registered UK limited company - Company No. 8139415
    NginX

Need any more reasons?

Shared Hosting Plans

Hosting Plan1
    Disk Space - 10GB
    Bandwidth - 100GB

$2.00/m
    Order

Hosting Plan2
    Disk Space - 20GB
    Bandwidth - 150GB

$2.50/m
    Order

Hosting Plan3
    Disk Space - 50GB
    Bandwidth - 200GB

$3.00/m
    Order

Reseller Plans

Reseller Plan1
    Disk Space limit - 50GB
    Bandwidth - Unmetered

$3.00/m
    Order

Reseller Plan2
    Disk Space limit - 100GB
    Bandwidth - Unmetered

$6.00/m
    Order

Reseller Plan3
    Disk Space limit - 200GB
    Bandwidth - Unmetered

$12/m
    Order

ToS: http://Ixam-Hosting.com/terms.php

Payment Methods:
    PayPal
    Liberty Reserve
    Payza // Alertpay

Email: Support@Ixam-Hosting.com
    IxamHosting Reviewed by IxamHosting on . Ixam-Hosting.Com - Offshore Shared/Reseller - CloudLinux OS - Romania Ixam-Hosting Offers Cheap Reliable WebHosting which you can start your own Forum, Website or Whatever. Why choose Ixam-Hosting? CloudFlare Certified Partner 1Gbps port for maximum performance cPanel Xtra for clients Cheap Prices Registered UK limited company - Company No. 8139415 NginX Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Down time out you server from ROMANIA.

We only had a Downtime of 2h yet this Month which was because of a DDoS Attack.

Our Uptime is currently 98,91% (Monitored by Pingdom).

If you cant access the Server anyways. Open A Ticket.

Banned

Default re

nice offers

Have any questions? Feel free to ask

We are online and taking orders.

New Website template are online, make sure to checkout http://Ixam-Hosting.com/

Thumbs down Please Advice

Hello Everyone, I am new at KWWHunction and would like some advice on my very short time with these web hosts, Iham-Hosting. I signed up with them yesterday with a basic reseller account. By mistake I used the wrong domain name, and asked for the correct one to be used instead, which they added. However, I had to use my old user name, which was not a problem. Now, almost 24 hours later, and numerious support tickets, I am not able to use ftp with the user/password that I have for the main domain name, though cpanel and whm do work. I have told them a number of times what the user name and password are, as they keep on asking for these, and still ftp does not work. As I have not been able to get this resolved, as requested cancellation and a full refund, which they have denied me. This I find to be very poor service, as I cannot fully use what I have paid for, and then lose all of my money because of an issue that they cannot correct. I don't wish to remain with them any longer, as I feel badly let down by them, and also not treated with much respect as a paying customer. Can anyone please advice on what I can do? I will take this dispute to Paypal. Many thanks, and Kind regards Andy

allow adult content or not?

Quote Originally Posted by gen61 View Post
    Hello Everyone, I am new at KWWHunction and would like some advice on my very short time with these web hosts, Iham-Hosting. I signed up with them yesterday with a basic reseller account. By mistake I used the wrong domain name, and asked for the correct one to be used instead, which they added. However, I had to use my old user name, which was not a problem. Now, almost 24 hours later, and numerious support tickets, I am not able to use ftp with the user/password that I have for the main domain name, though cpanel and whm do work. I have told them a number of times what the user name and password are, as they keep on asking for these, and still ftp does not work. As I have not been able to get this resolved, as requested cancellation and a full refund, which they have denied me. This I find to be very poor service, as I cannot fully use what I have paid for, and then lose all of my money because of an issue that they cannot correct. I don't wish to remain with them any longer, as I feel badly let down by them, and also not treated with much respect as a paying customer. Can anyone please advice on what I can do? I will take this dispute to Paypal. Many thanks, and Kind regards Andy
    paypal wont do anything they wont care

Thumbs down Con men

To all who use this website, I would very STRONGLY suggest to you that you AVOID Ixam-Hosting, as they are not honest people. As I have already said, I got a reseller account with them, and sent the account details which never did work in ftp, which meant that I could not upload to the main domain. I contacted them several times about this, and all they could say is if I were using the correct login details. I was, as the login was the same for whm, cpanel and supposed to be for ftp as well. After getting no where with corresponding as the problem was not sorted, and I needed to get my site online, I requested cancellation and a refund. They have refused, say that their service is "unmanaged". What? A reseller account "unmanaged"!!! This in itself shows they are a bunch of amatuers, as I did not have a vps from them, which would have been "unmanaged". After I said to them I would raise my case with Paypal, who are themselves not an honest company, Ixam told be to send my Paypal transaction details for a refund, which they have not done, and continue to ignore my tickets. We hosters like these should be banned from KWWHunction and other places as they are not honest businesses, and have basicaslly ripped me off. BE WARNED!

to further prove these guys are not honest, I am been told the second time that they will refund me, but have had nothing refunded. Here is their latest response to my ticket on the delay on my refund

should be processed, as i got told.

If not let me know.

Best Regards,
    Maximilian Kutzner,

----------------------------------------------
    Ticket ID: #758285
    Subject: upgrade
    Ticket URL: http://Ixam-Hosting.com/viewticket.php?tid=758285&c=69NEkPQr

I post this to warn others who may be attracted to buy from them because of their low prices and false promises, like tickets responded to within one hour and 24x7x365 support! Yeah, PIGS MAY FLY as well!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information