Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6986 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    hotfilezone.org 64kalas.com

Default Adsense related question

Hi everyone i have been rejected by google the 2 nd time and i am very depressed

please help with this

i was checking there Guidleines and had few queries

1)Copyrighted material this means i should not host any Copyrighted material right ?
    Suppose my content is related to "How to be good father" and i find some good websites with nice content and i add that website link stating you can also read and put that website link

similarly i am adding videos and ebook I am i violating any Copyrighted policy

2) Privacy Policy -- Is it very Important to have ,

3) Using quick adsense plugin to put adsense code to website is it harmful

please help me put with this
    ge0 Reviewed by ge0 on . Adsense related question Hi everyone i have been rejected by google the 2 nd time and i am very depressed please help with this i was checking there Guidleines and had few queries 1)Copyrighted material this means i should not host any Copyrighted material right ? Suppose my content is related to "How to be good father" and i find some good websites with nice content and i add that website link stating you can also read and put that website link similarly i am adding videos and ebook I am i Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

1. Everything related to copyright material is forbidden (Linking or hosting). Do not post something if you're not the owner or copyright holder of its content.
    2. Privacy Policy is required with their new rules.
    3. No. as long you are not altering their code.

Website's:
    hotfilezone.org 64kalas.com
    thanks zeroseven

i want to know if iam having an article related to "what is SEO" and i find some other site having similar topic" How to learn SEO"
    So can i place there topic in my related topic list

with same topic and link to that article
    will that cause any problem

Maybe you find your answer here :

SEO stands for ?search engine optimization.? It is the process of getting traffic from the ?free,? ?organic,? ?editorial? or ?natural? listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn?t involved, as it is with paid search ads.

Adsense does not allow warez linking. You should open a legal site like article blog, tutorials, etc.

Website's:
    ImageUpload.ca DownloadTorrent.ca CapitalBank.ca Back-links.ca
    When was the service policy rule updated? So many policies to be created.. o_o

50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff || Backlink Affiliate Program: http://earn.back-links.ca

Copyright material is strictly prohibited never use it on the site.
    Privacy policy,contact page and about us page is also important to display adsense ads.

Thread Information