So here is the deal, I currently upload for 2 sites right now, one that I own, and a forum I just love.

I'm looking to branch off to no more than 3 extra websites.

What I can offer you:

Upload Games
Upload Movies
Upload Anime
Upload Apps
Upload TV Shows
Upload Ebooks
WILL upload for blog style sites
CAN Password protect files for a small fee or I will do this free if your offer is good enough
CAN name the files whatever you want for a small fee or free depending on your offer
Can upload over 100 gigs / week
Upload to RS and HF but can do others if requested

What I'm looking for?

Well I'd like to get a lot of points from my downloads to help pay for my Dedicated Servers. Or a flat pay rate for my uploads / week.

What I want from you?

Give me your best offer. Why should I sign up and upload for you? Do I get my downloads submitted everyday? Is your site at least 3* with Katz? Will I have your respect? Are you going to pay me? The list can go on and on but please just give me your website URL and reasons why I should upload for you.

Please don't waste my time, this is a real offer and I can deliver on the goods. So let's hear your offers!
Switchblade187 Reviewed by Switchblade187 on . Give me a reason to upload to your website (Paid or Free) So here is the deal, I currently upload for 2 sites right now, one that I own, and a forum I just love. I'm looking to branch off to no more than 3 extra websites. What I can offer you: Upload Games Upload Movies Upload Anime Upload Apps Rating: 5