Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6460 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    TwistedDevil.folderland.com

Default MPU Templates

Hi friends.
    I'm trying to make MPU(Multi Posted Ultimate) templates for around 250 forums. Any help will be greatful to me. I mean, is there any1 who can support me in this? I can give u the list of forums, all we will do is divide the forums between us and just can make them faster. There are about 250 forums on my list.

OR

Is there any1 who can make all of the MPU(multi Poster Ultimate) templates alone? I can pay 6$ for all the templates created. There are about 250+ forums templates to be created. I will give u the list of names of the forums. The only thing is i need those templates within 2 days (maximum 3 days). If u give it on 14th Jan it will be awesome but even if u give me on 15th its OK. But not late than that. Its really that urgent.

Any1 interested can post your reply here, or please PM me.
    Twisted Devil Reviewed by Twisted Devil on . MPU Templates Hi friends. I'm trying to make MPU(Multi Posted Ultimate) templates for around 250 forums. Any help will be greatful to me. I mean, is there any1 who can support me in this? I can give u the list of forums, all we will do is divide the forums between us and just can make them faster. There are about 250 forums on my list. OR Is there any1 who can make all of the MPU(multi Poster Ultimate) templates alone? I can pay 6$ for all the templates created. There are about 250+ forums templates Rating: 5
    Trusted Buyers : warezfreak09

Scammers : Str|k3r :@

2.   Sponsored Links

already registered on 250 forums ?

Website's:
    yes dude, and i want them as templates for MPU, need them that urgent really.

Website's:
    WarezWitch.com
    that urgent calls for quite a bit of money so how much are u offering?
    Respected
    Th3_Narcissist - Hawk - DeathKnell - Flash - JmZ - Exel - Elio - Want to be next?
    Disrespected
    Smartzkool - Gat Dat - Gill - AK47 - Want to be next?

mmm mmm!
    Populair forums with good traffic or forums with 0-1 user online?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    Like i said, would be easier and better for you guys to exchange X amount of forums for X amount of forums. i.e. you swap 50 templates with each other. Free, helps you both, job done.

I can help u to make templates.
    PM me if u want..

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfella View Post
    Like i said, would be easier and better for you guys to exchange X amount of forums for X amount of forums. i.e. you swap 50 templates with each other. Free, helps you both, job done.

i agree
    if any1?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by n1989 View Post
    I can help u to make templates.
    PM me if u want..
    check your PM dude

mmm mmm!
    twisted, please answer. If the forums r having good traffic I can make all the templates
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information