Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61008 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default A problem with accessing your website and your adsense account on the same pc ?

It appears that google will count all your visits to your own website as impression credits toward your account, of course this has no revenue value but it does affect the click-ratio in which it makes me wonder if it is okay to visit our sites too many times a day on the same pc where we check your adsense accounts ?
    Tigger Reviewed by Tigger on . A problem with accessing your website and your adsense account on the same pc ? It appears that google will count all your visits to your own website as impression credits toward your account, of course this has no revenue value but it does affect the click-ratio in which it makes me wonder if it is okay to visit our sites too many times a day on the same pc where we check your adsense accounts ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You MAY have problems with this.
    especially if you click the ads.
    DO NOT EVER CLICK!

but just incase, you should contact google and let you know, they may tell you its okay, or just thanks for letting them know, so they don't limit the account.

i am not clicking the ads, what I am wondering is ;
    is it okay to visit my own site too many times a day (say 1000/day) on the same pc where i check adsense account ?

I am actually very surprised that google counts site-owners visits ; google should understand that we all visit our own sites many times a day and some of us maybe 1000+/day depending on the owner/site.

It is not ideal to remove ads each time we think we have visited our site too many times!! as this is going to be a very hard task especially for peoples who need to stay visiting the site too many times a day.

There should be a better way for this problems!!

Thread Information