Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6554 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile How To Generate Lots Of Money A Day Using This Black-Hat Adsense Technique!

!!!ADSENSE BLACKHAT TECHNIQUE!!!
    Hi,

I have bought this E-book from adsensepayback.com. Its a great E-book. Simple,Easy,Working and Short. The above website is selling this E-book for 45$ and it is intend to increase the price. As i have bought this E-book i am going to sell it for 25$ per copy.

Sample & Reviews below:-

BUYER's Review:-
    Before Applying this technique :-

The most I?ve ever made in a day is a little over $1.

After Applying this technique :-
    OMIGOSH! I can?t believe it!!!
    Here are the details after 2 hours!

My Note:-

Powerful? Yep. Impossible? Nope. In Adsense Payback system, you will learn:

• What not to do when fooling Google
    • Why, why in this world you don?t want too much traffic for your site using this technique
    • 2 things you have to do before using my techniques for your Adsense.
    • One website you can use to get traffic easily
    • How to stay under the radar so that Google won?t ban you

All above techniques included in the E-book

Finally, i would like to say that this E-book is very cheap as you can earn back the cost of this E-book just in a single day depending on how you apply the method.

Payment Method:-

25$ Via Paypal

Contact :- PM Me Or Add Me On YIM : innovator_rocks@yahoo.com [Leave an offline message that your are from KWWH]
    innovat0r Reviewed by innovat0r on . How To Generate Lots Of Money A Day Using This Black-Hat Adsense Technique! !!!ADSENSE BLACKHAT TECHNIQUE!!! Hi, I have bought this E-book from adsensepayback.com. Its a great E-book. Simple,Easy,Working and Short. The above website is selling this E-book for 45$ and it is intend to increase the price. As i have bought this E-book i am going to sell it for 25$ per copy. Sample & Reviews below:- http://www.piccler.com/images/19146920222578408231.jpg Rating: 5
    Selling Rapidshare Premium, PM Me or Add ME On YIM : innovator_rocks@yahoo.com

2.   Sponsored Links

Price reduced to 20$

Anybody interested can contact me on YIM or PM me here.

The Realest Nigga
    can i have a free review copy

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    can i have a free review copy
    Unfortunately no review copies left. But i assure you that this technique will definitely work. If you are not satisfied with the technique i will refund 50% amount back to you.

Website's:
    raidnet.org warezraid.com dimthelights.tv raidpic.com rapid8.com hd-bb.org
    Quote Originally Posted by innovat0r View Post
    Unfortunately no review copies left. But i assure you that this technique will definitely work. If you are not satisfied with the technique i will refund 50% amount back to you.
    Why 50%? if you are so confident about it, you should refund 100% back if it doesn't work.

In any case, seems dodgy.

Website's:
    BTfreak.com Adult-BB.org
    Blackhat shit gets you banned from Google, I wouldn't even think about it.

The Realest Nigga
    i just wanted to see if the guy is legit but it doesnt seem so anyways yais check pm

Quote Originally Posted by yais View Post
    Why 50%? if you are so confident about it, you should refund 100% back if it doesn't work.

In any case, seems dodgy.
    I guarantee that this technique will work. The 50% thing i just said to assure him. Anyway now i say that i will refund 100% amount if this method doesnt work.

does this method include Searching for the best Google trend of the day , add a fake video of the trend and add google adsense code behind the fake video behind a hidden frame and digging the page so that it gets traffic ?
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

Quote Originally Posted by desiboy View Post
    does this method include Searching for the best Google trend of the day , add a fake video of the trend and add google adsense code behind the fake video behind a hidden frame and digging the page so that it gets traffic ?
    Nothing like that. This ebook is simple and easy to apply

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information