Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62795 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Windows Remote Desktop Access

Well seems many people here search for a good deal for download and uploading to filehosts. Well I for one am one of those people and TBH I cant seem to find any good one. Rapidleech is good but they tends to slow down and most of the hosts i bought from doesnt really quite work well for me.
    So I think i have found a reliable one and want to share it to you guys.

So the truth!! Its not even my service and sales. I'm just gonna give you how you can get one like mine (Remote desktop access) which i think is the best option for uploaders who dont just upload stuff they dont know like rs2rs but in Remote Desktop you can do anything (unrar, adding filename, adding url,etc) and in a fair amount of time.

Take a look at my screenshots:

Now I'm not gonna say that you'll always get this speed cause its a shared server but I just love it since its pure Window based and speed is good!! You can install anything like utorrent, IDM, RSmanger,winrar, anything you like And this is my uploading speed

Here's hotfile using ftp :

Here is x7 ftp:

Here is the detail:
    SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE NOW:
    50gb Harddrive (Used to be 10gb, upgraded to 50gb until April 1)
    128MB RAM
    Windows XP 64 bit (can replace with any other MS OS, no charge, but longer set up time)
    40/100Mbps shared connection
    Only $20/month!

Following servers come with CentOS, or your choice of distribution. (CentOS / Ubuntu Server 8.10 recommended)

Budget:
    100gb Harddrive (used to be 50gb, upgraded to 100gb until April 1)
    384MB RAM
    $25/month

Power:
    200gb Harddrive (used to be 100gb, upgraded to 200gb until April 1)
    1024MB RAM
    $55/month

Enterprise:
    400gb Harddrive (used to be 200gb, upgraded to 400gb until April 1)
    2048MB RAM
    40 /100Mbps shared connection
    $90/month

Want more Harddrive, less RAM? No problem! Completely customisable packages, PM me for a quote. Can offer harddisks up to 2TB, RAM up to 6GB.

Addons:
    o Additional dedicated IPs = $2/month
    o Licensed Windows XP / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Vista etc = $10/month
    o Cpanel/WHM = $20/month
    o Directadmin Control Panel = $6/month

So if you want it Just PM me. Or reply here.

As i've said this is not even my sales or service it where i bought it and sharing it to you.And there will be no test account available. There is a 2 day money back guarantee .

OH BTW!! I'm using
    50gb Harddrive (Used to be 10gb, upgraded to 50gb until April 1)
    256MB RAM
    Windows XP 64 bit (can replace with any other MS OS, no charge, but longer set up time)
    Only $22.5/month!
    thianpa Reviewed by thianpa on . Windows Remote Desktop Access Well seems many people here search for a good deal for download and uploading to filehosts. Well I for one am one of those people and TBH I cant seem to find any good one. Rapidleech is good but they tends to slow down and most of the hosts i bought from doesnt really quite work well for me. So I think i have found a reliable one and want to share it to you guys. So the truth!! Its not even my service and sales. I'm just gonna give you how you can get one like mine (Remote desktop access) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    can we a demo acc?

well no test account available so dont pm him for that gud luck with yur sales

Okay. There will be a demo account for a few hours or so for a Trusted Webmaster only. So they can give their review.

mmm mmm!
    Can I have a demo account even tho i mnot a trusted webmaster?

I just want to test the speeds
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Well I will wait for a trusted webmaster to respond for a bit and if they dont i'll see what i can do.

mmm mmm!
    I will be quick

If you have a torrent client pre installed I will just test a 700 mb movie, if im happy with the speeds I buy
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Hello

Can you give me test account? if everything will be good, I will purchase "budget Plan"

Test account given to mrsandvik as there's no Trusted webmaster whose asking for it

mmm mmm!
    I downloaded a random torrent (700MB).. It took 11m30s
    Average download speed 1MB/s

Unraring, extracing now.. 19 minutes remaining..

Speed test from london server

Speed test from Frankfurt server

I want to say .. If you are going to get the best download and upload speeds. Hou will have to get a linux with ubuntu. I've tried both and i've decided to stick with linux servers.

Thank you for the test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information