Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6238 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default BlazinW beta

Sup all,
    so BlazinW is a new forum and I'd like some opinions on what to add and what to change and stuff. Want to make it a nice place.

Anyways, the url is http://blazinw.org so go check it out and tell me whatcha think.

And yeah, I know we must change the thread icons

(ps. suggestions on what to add to the sidebar please?)
    Mac Reviewed by Mac on . BlazinW beta Sup all, so BlazinW is a new forum and I'd like some opinions on what to add and what to change and stuff. Want to make it a nice place. Anyways, the url is http://blazinw.org so go check it out and tell me whatcha think. And yeah, I know we must change the thread icons :)) (ps. suggestions on what to add to the sidebar please?) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    Yeah guys please do provide helpful feedback, your opinions would be appreciated

Website's:
    felonygames.com
    Beta? I always referred that term as testing "new" software to find errors
    IPB has been out of beta for months

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    No, what he meant was that we're trying to improve the forum as much as possible.

*bumpin'*

Respected Developer
    Hey,

The site looks nice and simple, logo is a little too simple though. I'd suggest you to add the affiliates to the sidebar or even latest posts / user legend (administrators, moderators etc). Add a "Register now" image / link on guest posts? No one is going to go to this thread. They might, but they'll just visit & fuck off. If you have the guest image / text in all guest posts, i'm sure the guests will register. I'm viewing a guest thread atm, and I don't see a link checker . Add WGTools link checker? (Or even one from vB.org). I'm not sure if IPB offers a "mod" like this but what about a "You might also like these:" modification (Similar to vBulletin similar threads). The current welcome/register message is .. umm BORING. Use an image instead? .. That's all I can say for now. Keep up the good work. 4/5

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    I very much appreciate the feedback Hawk, we'll try do what we can to improve the site

Thanks for the feedback Hawk! Appriciate it very much

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Logo is a little too simple though
    We'll see what can we do about that. I suck at GFX so I pretty much rely on slim here

I'd suggest you to add the affiliates to the sidebar or even latest posts / user legend
    We don't have any affilates ATM, but thanks for the suggestion about them being in the sidebar. About the user legend - thats dont and latest posts... I'll have to find a mod for that, IPB only comes with latest threads (i.e the thread doesn't go higher in the list when someone replies).

Add a "Register now" image / link on guest posts?
    Again, if there's no mod for this, I'm left in the dark. I'll have to rely on that the guest will see the register message (image in the future, that is).

I'm viewing a guest thread atm, and I don't see a link checker
    Well, I added this but I don't like how the creator imagined it to be implemented. I think I'll have to roll without this one until there's a proper mod.

what about a "You might also like these:" modification
    Is it really necessary? I never used that on any forum in my life, lol. I'll ask the members.

The current welcome/register message is .. umm BORING. Use an image instead?
    Will be fixed soon. Hey, at least our message is hand-written (well, hand-typed lol), it's not a predefined one

The site looks clean and simple.I always such kind of sites
    Well done.

Thread Information