Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62370 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Cheap Offshore Hosting,99% Uptime,Unlimited domains,10GB Space,250GB Bandwidth.

Hello,iam new here but dont think that iam a bot Admins and Mods can contact me.Iam making this thread because iam really in need.

I will give a person Free Offshore Hosting for 1 year with below specs if he or she will provide me verified paypal account,because iam in a country which is not in the list of paypal supported countries.Paypal is very important for Webhosting Companies as 90% of the buyers use paypal to buy on internet.Please dont delete my thread Admins as you know how important it is for me.If you would be on my place i think you would be doing the same as iam doing.

Space:10 GB
    Bandwidth:250 GB
    Parked Domains:Unlimited
    Sub Domains:Unlimited
    FTP Accounts:Unlimited
    Warez Linking Allowed.

Notice for admins:If you think iam spaming or iam a bot you can see my email id in your admin control panel.
    PakActiveHost Reviewed by PakActiveHost on . Cheap Offshore Hosting,99% Uptime,Unlimited domains,10GB Space,250GB Bandwidth. Hello,iam new here but dont think that iam a bot Admins and Mods can contact me.Iam making this thread because iam really in need. I will give a person Free Offshore Hosting for 1 year with below specs if he or she will provide me verified paypal account,because iam in a country which is not in the list of paypal supported countries.Paypal is very important for Webhosting Companies as 90% of the buyers use paypal to buy on internet.Please dont delete my thread Admins as you know how Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    You could try 2checkout/moneybookers

yes and i have account on moneybookers and it is verified on my address,i also have account on liberty reserve,but paypal is important as i said 90% of the buyers use it Money bookers is not popular as paypal.
    I registered on Digital Point to post this same thread but their rules says that they dont allow these types of threads as they are legit.

Respected Member
    yeah paypal is a popular option. Was just giving some suggestions if you didn't have anything else going on

Website's:
    greatseeder.com
    It's a risk mate. When PayPal asks you to verifiy you are going to experience some serious issues. Also it'll probably be verified with a VCC, so it's not the best. And don't forget there is a chance you might get scammed, you can't verify your account details. But someone else maybe can (the one who gave you the account). If he tells Paypal you phised his account than you have no feet to stand on.

There are some good alternatives. Like Liberty Reserve and MoneyBookers.

If you really need Paypal and you have no friends that can provide you a verified Paypal account you might want to buy a VCC. Use search function and for 7 USD you can get your account verified (for what it's worth).

ya i know about all issues but i dont want paypal account to be verified with vcc thats why iam finding some to provide me.As you said if some one is giving me than if he will report to paypal that i have phished his account,i think paypal will do nothing because he has to provide some proof.

This is not allowed by paypal's TOS.
    If you are a host, you wouldn't be asking for such things.
    Try to find a staff member who has a paypal and let them do it. (then it would be some what legit).

Asking someone just to use their paypal for free hosting is not only a risk for them, but for you.

Website's:
    greatseeder.com
    Quote Originally Posted by PakActiveHost View Post
    ya i know about all issues but i dont want paypal account to be verified with vcc thats why iam finding some to provide me.As you said if some one is giving me than if he will report to paypal that i have phished his account,i think paypal will do nothing because he has to provide some proof.
    Give me one reason why someone should use his bank account to verify the account for you? When you use it for malicious activity the person who verified it might get in trouble.

Just use a virtual credit card.. and make sure there are no big amounts of money in the account. So if anything happens you only lose a small amount of money which you can withdraw after 180 days
    (that's when paypal will release it).

Quote Originally Posted by greatseeder View Post
    Give me one reason why someone should use his bank account to verify the account for you? When you use it for malicious activity the person who verified it might get in trouble.

Just use a virtual credit card.. and make sure there are no big amounts of money in the account. So if anything happens you only lose a small amount of money which you can withdraw after 180 days
    (that's when paypal will release it).
    Yeah. exactly. He's asking for the wrong thing.
    No one would do that, because you could get chargebacks and get into trouble, he wouldn't. It's not safe to do.

That's why I suggested to get someone from his staff, or get a "co owner", then you could share it.

@ Sadino,we are allowing warez on our offshore host plans which is also not legit.dont mind it i respect you as you are senior than me.

@greatseeder,why would i use it for malcious activities as paypal account is very immportant for me.
    And now if anyone wants to give vcc verified paypal account iam here to accept it as i need it urgent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information