Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61108 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up OpenVservers.com 1 month review

I'll keep this quick because information is what matters, not stories.

1 month review:

Downtime: 1 hour 20 minutes.

Scheduled?: No but the host was kind enough to inform me via Email and fix the problem quickly.

Speed: I don't really have a clock ticking in my hand, but Google webmaster tools show I'm on the speedy side.

Support: Absolutely fantastic, at first I mainly used MSN chat but I thought they have the ticket system installed for a reason and started using it instead, almost the same results - reply withing 30 minutes usually.

Knowledge: They really do know what they are doing, I've asked a lot of general and specific questions and always got the reply I wanted.

Prices: I think they are fair, at least they do not give you unlimited space and bandwidth and domains for 1$.

My recommendation: Although too early to tell, but I feel my website is in safe hands, and in case shit hits the fan, I have people who will help me take care of it. Contact them right now, and get yourself a VPS like I did - Recommended.

Paul Reviewed by Paul on . OpenVservers.com 1 month review I'll keep this quick because information is what matters, not stories. 1 month review: Downtime: 1 hour 20 minutes. Scheduled?: No but the host was kind enough to inform me via Email and fix the problem quickly. Speed: I don't really have a clock ticking in my hand, but Google webmaster tools show I'm on the speedy side. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ephemeraboy.me
    1 hour 20 minutes
    equal 80 minutes
    average downtime for a day 3 minutes
    hm..good..
    Everything is Ephemera..?? Agree...??
    Visit my blog on http://www.ephemeraboy.me

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    they are the best in vps.
    -30 min downtime
    -great support
    -good speeds
    -no overselling unlike other hosts here.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

yep i will chuck my hat into the ring aswell......although havent been wiv them for a while they always done the best by me and put lots of time into helping me even when he didnt have to

Thread Information