As Paypal is not available in Pakistan. But I want to create one with a Fake Adress or However, please anyone who have created or knows how to avoid being limited Please Advice ME . I will not need to transact money I just need it to earn online and then shop online . So any HELP or Advice will be Greatly Appreciated.

And I don,t need any stupid posts here someone who will post will prove that he is a jackass and I don,t need anybody to tell me alternatives I already know aaall. UNDERSTAND? keep your stupid asses away I am sick of stupids & noobs.
SalmanAbbas007 Reviewed by SalmanAbbas007 on . How to create a PayPal Account with a FakE Adress and avoid being Limited? As Paypal is not available in Pakistan. :O But I want to create one with a Fake Adress or However, please anyone who have created or knows how to avoid being limited Please Advice ME . I will not need to transact money I just need it to earn online and then shop online ;). So any HELP or Advice will be Greatly Appreciated. <3 And I don,t need any stupid posts here :'( someone who will post will prove that he is a jackass :)) and I don,t need anybody to tell me alternatives I already know Rating: 5