Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6292 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Oh...I thought they changed their policy abt payout....maybe for small amount they're paying today! I guess this week HF beat it...I just received payment from HF.

Banned
    so I guess I am not getting payment today! what a shame! HF can do it every monday without requesting it and I don't why know Fileserve couldn't . I see this coming!

Copy/paste from the news.

Payment schedule update

2010-06-21 06:53:00 Dear FileServe users,
    With immediate effect due to various things therein fraud checking, administrative and nonetheless security reasons, we will now approve payments on Mondays and payout within the next 2 days, ie. Wednesday.

Altogether, we believe that this is in the interest of all our users that we do not set the payout turnaround at an unnecessary high level that in the end can not be met. It's in your interest that fraud does not slip through, which will in the end affect our good partners.

We thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,
    FileServe

I did get mine today. and @ hata28 what's 2 days of delay? Do you have the slighest idea how much work they have to do? Cut them some slack..

Banned
    Every Monday we get like a 100 messages of people asking for payment just when the clock turns 00:01 am on our site. It's either like they're testing us to see whether we will pay them - either because they have suspicious thoughts about our legitimacy or just to test whether they've beat our system.

Like stated...We have moved this to Wednesday now because we face more uploaders = more payouts = more auditing. I believe this is the best option for both us (as a company) and you as a user.

If the world was pink and perfect we wouldn't have to check accounts to see if they're breaking our TOS (defrauding us).

Payments will come throughout Tuesday and Wednesday.

Website's:
    TheWarezScene.org WarezHaven.org PlatinumW.org
    Why does it show .complete file during transfering to FTP.

What does that mean.

7.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    .complete means that it's moved to storage.

Website's:
    google.com
    Ricky love your service. I just wish you guys had refferal banners.
    Trusted Members:
    DjEuro | jayfella | Sandin0 | Benign| Elio

Banned

Proof of payment:

I would like to make a note that i needed alot less downloads from fileserve than for hotfile. I have a copper status and have had about 3000-4000 downloads only to get $19.

Fileserve OWNS!

Thread Information