Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62692 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Google ditches Windows on security concerns

Google is phasing out the internal use of Microsoft?s ubiquitous Windows operating system because of security concerns, according to several Google employees.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d2f3f04e-6...44feab49a.html
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Google ditches Windows on security concerns Google is phasing out the internal use of Microsoft?s ubiquitous Windows operating system because of security concerns, according to several Google employees. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d2f3f04e-6ccf-11df-91c8-00144feab49a.html Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Personally I think this is as much of a publicity stunt as a security issue. Google's working on it's own Chrome OS http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/introducing-google-chrome-os.html and by saying that the biggest existing OS (windows) has security issues will only generate more interest in it's upcomming OS.

The thing you have to question is why are they moving to linux and Mac's and not testing their own OS?
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Google Corp.
    @Happy - probably due to their own OS not being ready yet, there could be even more security issues with the chrome OS which they havent tested yet or even know about. Linux and mac have been around for much longer and almost all the security issues are known and have been fixed. IMO its a good move after what happened with google china.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Yeah let's see every Google employee start using Linux, haha. That made me laugh.

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Chrome OS is a different kind OS than Windows, Mac, Linux. It's more of a light internet biased OS for weak computers. You can't replace any of the above OSes with Chrome OS.

Thread Information