Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61859 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You're gonna get pawn'd
    Try to remove what they don't like

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Ok, if the 2004 COA sticker case is anything to go by then aslong as you stop selling serial numbers you should be fine.

Here is some quotes from Msoft in 2004
    The defendants continued their distribution of counterfeit COA labels or unlicensed software even after they were contacted by Microsoft with cease-and-desist letters requesting that they halt their illegal activities, according to Bonnie MacNaughton, senior attorney for Microsoft's law and corporate affairs office.

"We bought thousands of COAs, and warned hundreds of businesses that this is illegal," said MacNaughton. "The ones we sued were continuing to engage in the same illegal behavior. We don't want to sue anyone who misunderstands what they're doing. We want to educate users and get them to move from illegal to legal behavior."
    The Full article on the 2004 case can be found at:
    Code: 
    http://www.channelinsider.com/c/a/News/Microsoft-Sues-Resellers-for-Counterfeit-Software-Labels/

Respected Member
    Hmm if worse comes to worse just say you were tied up in your closet and some psycho was selling fake shit out of your house and then he finally untied you and tied you up with line that would dissolve with water and by the time you made it to the shower to get the line off your hands he was already gone. Also, for your description say he was "some puerto rican guy" Remember this is just worse case scenario...

I haven't sold these since February. I was just selling keys from invites that I was buying so I think the user I was buying from would be the business.

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    To which Email ID of yours did they Email to? The one you used on eBay or your PayPal ID to which the users sent the payment to? If I were you, I'd reactivate my PayPal and refund all the users to whom you sold the keys and pay the balance at your eBay account and if possible get someone professional to read the Email and talk to them to see if they've any ideas on how this usually turns out to be, it might cost you a few hundred, if not thousand bucks, but it's better than wasting your live over it.

mmm mmm!
    Remove it
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Did u use your personal email ? How M$ tracked you ?

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    Cease and desist. solved. They arent interested in you, they just want it to stop. So take the hint and stop, or they will want you. And you wont win.

Then how does Ebay allow that
    (Never Used Ebay )

Probation
    Stop doing it, they'll stop bugging you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information