Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62674 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I use RapidLeechHost.com and i have TF+RL Plan and it works Great, Great speeds but only Sad part is hotfile download is not working.....

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan.Crew View Post
    I use RapidLeechHost.com and i have TF+RL Plan and it works Great, Great speeds but only Sad part is hotfile download is not working.....
    I am not saying that they are bad, but what they did to me and that other guy was sad.
    That's all.

Quoteriginally Posted by Dan.Crew

I am not saying that they are bad, but what they did to me and that other guy was sad.
    That's all.
    I was just vouching for them thats it....

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan.Crew View Post
    I was just vouching for them thats it....
    Duly respected and noted.

can i have a demo acc for testing ur service pls ?, i need to check the speed of RapidLeech and how TorrentFlux works.

It's posible to install this script in your hosting ??

Website's:
    RapidLeechHost.com vStarVPS.com OwnSeedBOX.com
    @ kundurocks :
    Dear Sir,
    The Windows VPS Node is connected to Dedicated 100 Mbps (12.5 MB/s) Port but this speed is shared by all the VPS present on the server. The average speeds you should expect from the server should be 3-4 MB/s.
    If you feel unsatisfied due to any reason, just let us know and we will try our best to fix it. If its not fixable or you are not happy with the solution, we will refund your Full Payment.

@ thomasblack :
    Dear Sir,
    We don't provide any Test/DEMO accounts currently.
    However, we do provide 7-Days Moneyback Guarantee (No Question asked).

@ fandelkaos :
    Dear Sir,
    We provide this script for FREE. Just let us know and we will install it on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by endX View Post
    * check this old thread 1st : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...rapidleechhost
    rapidleechhostscam member is not lair.
    >> This thread was started by a spammer who just registered, posted and flew away. we never cheated anyone.

rapidleechhost.com is a scam website SO BE CAREFUL !!!!
    >> We are a registered company and Official Hosting Partner of RapidLeech.com for selling RapidLeech based Hosting. Its Not a scam, Its a Huge organization. Just once look at our alexa rank : Its 29k, A much respectable website rank. No other RapidLeech Hosting Provider have a rank even near about of it.

I will post everything, so you should know that i told you before
    you get scammed by such bad ppl like rapidleechhost.com site.
    >> If you have any issue, you should discuss the matter with us. Posting such posts only treated as Spams and it will only dishonour you.
    We are always glad to help our clients and discuss any issue they might have. I will add our best reviews on the 1st post of this thread to show the quality of our services.

the owner is : VIKAS SAINI

VIKAS SAINI email : vikassaini01@gmail.com
    VIKAS SAINI paypal email : inform2vikas@gmail.com
    >> There is nothing absurd in this. The first one is my personal email address and the second one is specially used for PayPal purpose only.
    I don't think there is something wrong in it.

careful this person even he is a legal partner of Rapidleech .
    >> We are Official Hosting Partner of RapidLeech.com for selling Rapidleech based hosting services and I'm also a SuperMod on RapidLeech Community. No one will grant you this legal status if you are a scam. We are running an organization here, Not a Scam.

1- he got very slow servers.. ummm !!
    >> I invite any person in this world to test our services with 7 days Full moneyback guarantee (No Question asked). If you feel, there is anything that brings you unsatisfaction, you can discuss the issue and get it resolved. Even if you are NOT happy with the solution provided, We will refund your Full Payment without asking any single question about refund.

2- many errors in servers, add to that torrentflux is awful & freeze alot.. omg !!.
    >> TRL Packages are one of the Best Seller Packages of us and TF and RL works smoothly on our servers.

3- moving servers a lot times this will get ur files erased after waiting very long downloading.. wtf !!.
    >> We move servers only in the case of server upgrade. This upgrade is done only for the benefit of the client. I don't think client would mind a small downtime of few hours if he is gonna get a Core2Quad or i7 Server instead of a Core2Duo Server.
    Morever, We never erase any client;s files even if he has NOT bought the dedicated space addon. This can be done only in case of emergence like crash of server.

4- response to support ticket is 3 days to 1 week !!!
    >> The maximum support ticket response time is 24 hours. Come and try yourself.

5- you never get ur moneyback !(a dream) cause when u open
    ticket support u will get response after 1 week .!
    so 7 Days Full Moneyback Guarantee already passed. wtf !!!
    >> We never said, we are perfect. There are clients who sometimes feels that they are NOT satisfied with our services and follow the proper procedure for refund. We never denied any client for refund. We have 7 Days Moneyback Gaurentee (No Question asked) and we follow it. We respect the hard earned money of our clients, that's why we have decided to lower our prices even when our sales are increasing day by day. Clients are more important than their payment. we respect and regard our clients.

6- he promises to give u extended period but never do!!! cause its a scam not real. !!
    >> Generally, we never provide any extended time because of any downtime. Instead we provide Credit-back to your account so that you should get your money back for the downtime period. We have a proper Service Level Agreement (SLA) and we provide proper credit-back for any downtime if caused.

7- doing fake things to "Sent Date for Ticket support" why!? i don't know!.
    >> As far as know, its NOT possible unless you are a database geek.

8- he just a jackass.
    >> My Clients knows me better. Be our client and you will know what I'm. I don't care about one bad comment because I get hundred of nice compliments everyday. Such bad comments only urge us to improve our services much better than current level of services.

These screenshots

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...=myAccount.png
    ( this is my account so everyone should know am not a spammer )

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...kesentdate.png
    ( see the red oblong these my opened ticket support )
    ( see the blue oblong he PUT fake date sent for my tickets,all of them same day!! even i sent them NOT same day!! i sent them 3-7 days between each ticket )

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...=untitled2.png
    ( here am trying to claim my dispute )

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...=untitled1.png
    ( this is my complaint through paypal you can see messages between me & mr.VIKAS JACKASS )

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...ent=client.png
    ( this my account if you don't believe me, just log in there and see everything )
    >> The amount of hard work you have done in creating this spam post could have been used a useful work. You have just wasted you time.
    You should discuss any issues you have with your host. No one refund you here or by a dispute on paypal. Follow the proper procedure and we never deny such request.

"i hope this help you all to AVOID scam sites like this one, if you want buy internet services, ask your friends first before you do bad step"
    I can just laugh at this statement.
    vStarVPS.com
    Most Affordable Linux VPS starting $15/month | Windows VPS RDP starting $19/month
    Also Offers RapidLeech | sBorg | SeedBOX
    --------------------------------------------
    Estro Web Services Private Limited

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Propaganda.

Tell me Vikas. A simple 'no' or yes' will do?

A couple of months ago when there were so many bad reviews about RLH (including from myself) did you use your moderator status to remove these bad reviews?

Furthermore, I don't believe that the above 'spammer' lost his time. It's just a matter who readers believe, you or the complainer? Dealing with you before leans me towards the complainer.

Also, people who post negative reviews always have a reason to do so. They don't just fall out of the sky.

you explained nothing, you just repeat your site's rules. ppl could check that.
    AT LEAST I DID WARN PPL.
    chaw

Website's:
    RapidLeechHost.com vStarVPS.com OwnSeedBOX.com
    Well, I don't want to comment anything more, Since I don't wanna flame my own thread.
    If anyone have any flaming issues, plz. open a different thread and post your reviews there.
    What I know is I have never cheated anyone. I know, some people might not happy with our services, it happens with every company. No one is perfect. But our services have improved a lot. And we provide full refund if any client feels he is NOT satisfied with our services.
    vStarVPS.com
    Most Affordable Linux VPS starting $15/month | Windows VPS RDP starting $19/month
    Also Offers RapidLeech | sBorg | SeedBOX
    --------------------------------------------
    Estro Web Services Private Limited

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information