Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61417 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net

Smile If we want to earn.... which will be the best source for earning?? Warez forum or...?

So guys......

Share your expereinces here..... if we have a warez forum so can we earn from it? i am a student and i have to bear my all expenses by myself... I am looking for a source of earning so that i can support to myself.....

I have started a wrez forum.. new to me but i have learn so much from you guys.... KWWH ROCKS.......

Hope you will share your expereinces in this regard too

Thanks
    Waiting for your precious reply
    Arthur Reviewed by Arthur on . If we want to earn.... which will be the best source for earning?? Warez forum or...? So guys...... Share your expereinces here..... if we have a warez forum so can we earn from it? i am a student and i have to bear my all expenses by myself... I am looking for a source of earning so that i can support to myself..... I have started a wrez forum.. new to me but i have learn so much from you guys.... KWWH ROCKS.......:) Hope you will share your expereinces in this regard too Thanks Waiting for your precious reply Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    I Dont Like Warez --- . Paid To Click Or Data Entry Work Much Better Than Warez

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    looks like you started a warez forum to earn, well sadly you are in the wrong place as even the good advertisers will not work with you and you wont be able to earn crap so try selling adspots through KWWH,

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by -saMmy- View Post
    I Dont Like Warez --- . Paid To Click Or Data Entry Work Much Better Than Warez
    hmmmm.... where can i find data entry work? any URL? or by paid to click, u means advertising programme? which one is suitable

Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    looks like you started a warez forum to earn, well sadly you are in the wrong place as even the good advertisers will not work with you and you wont be able to earn crap so try selling adspots through KWWH,
    yup u r right. good advertisers do not allow warez content..... well explain selling adspots breifly?.. u mean some adplece in our forum so that someone could purchase that place and paid us by showing their ads?
    rit?

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    Best legal method for earning is adsense ... open up a article or some unique content site (Legal) and place google ads on it .. you can easily earn through the traffic

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    if you visit the marketplace section here you can see most of the forums sell ad text spots on their forums, so other ppl buy a text spot on your forum

if you visit the marketplace section here you can see most of the forums sell ad text spots on their forums, so other ppl buy a text spot on your forum
    Yes, but that is nothing, not a big profit, lets say $50 at max. with it

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post
    Best legal method for earning is adsense ... open up a article or some unique content site (Legal) and place google ads on it .. you can easily earn through the traffic
    seems to my paki bro? isn't it?? well which sort of articles? which are more usefull and traffic increaser articles? any guidness

ohh i see..... but for these we should have some traffic in our web site?
    isn't it?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by RapT1le View Post
    Yes, but that is nothing, not a big profit, lets say $50 at max. with it
    50$ a month? or will it be the 1 slot? if i place 5 ad box then what will happend?

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    he is talking about 5 links, you would probably make no more than 50 a month once they all get sold, and warez just sucks to make money off i guess unless you get hugeeee traffic and you go for CPM advertisers

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information