Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6359 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Bollywood flounders as pirates launch online attack

The pirates have been wreaking havoc on the silver screen and their online attack seems to be growing worse.
    While nearly 40% of the annual box office revenue is lost to piracy,the percentage of internet piracy has gone up manifold in the country,where internet penetration is quite low.Almost 11,417 piracy links for My Name Is Khan were reportedly removed;11,318 for 3 Idiots;4,181 for Paa and 5,759 for Rann.
    While almost every big Bollywood film released in the last couple of years has faced online onslaught,the speed and temerity at which cyber space attackers operate continues to baffle Bollywood producers.A trade source says: In the case of Peepli Live,the first threat was detected at 5.30 pm on August 13,the Friday the film was released.After that,at an astonishing speed,300 links were found in less than 24 hours.
    A total of 247 links were deactivated in a day and later,358 more links were removed;most were main links that lad to scores of thread links.
    High-end servers chosen by uploaders are at work 24x7 and clueless filmmakers have little choice but to fall back on software companies that provide measures to fight piracy.While satellite providers like UFO Moviez use encryption methods,others recommend watermark to combat the menace.

Source:: TOI, Google

warezboy Reviewed by warezboy on . Bollywood flounders as pirates launch online attack The pirates have been wreaking havoc on the silver screen and their online attack seems to be growing worse. While nearly 40% of the annual box office revenue is lost to piracy,the percentage of internet piracy has gone up manifold in the country,where internet penetration is quite low.Almost 11,417 piracy links for My Name Is Khan were reportedly removed;11,318 for 3 Idiots;4,181 for Paa and 5,759 for Rann. While almost every big Bollywood film released in the last couple of years has Rating: 5
    ? mαч nσt вє pєrfєct, вut ?'m αlwαчs mє

2.   Sponsored Links

Compared to hollywood movie piracy this is nothing

Compared to hollywood movie piracy this is nothing
    This is where your wrong , do you know we get a rip similar to an R5 the next day after release? Ofc my site specializes in that

^ I don't want to argue with you. So bye

^ I don't want to argue with you. So bye
    cos you cant

kthxbai

Thread Information