Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6424 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org

Default X4B.ORG - Reverse Proxy Hosting - Hide your Server IP (Russia, Sweden, USA, Romania)

X4B Reverse Proxy Hosting protecting your privacy since 2010

What is reverse proxy hosting?
    You give us a server IP, we give you an anonymous IP. We act as intermediary between all users and your site, proxying traffic through our node to your server.

Payment Methods
    We currently only accept PayPal but their will be more available soon. Google Checkout support is being worked on.

Plans
    We offer two tiers of plans, one with a standard per month fee and a resource limit and another that you pay only for what you need as you need it.

Purchase and Signup
    Before you can purchase you need to signup. We work on an account balance system, you must ensure your balance is above $0 at all times. Before making a purchase (either PAYG or a plan) you need to deposit funds. After the funds clear (instantaneous for balance) you can order your services. Setup should be almost instantaneous, if it is not contact support.

Datacenters
    • Hostkey "StoreData", RU [2 nodes]
    • SwedenDedicated “Pionen”, SE [1 node] [IPv6]
    • HostNOC “Los Angelese”, US [1 node]
    • HostNOC “Scranton”, US [1 node]

Notifications
    Should we need to notify you of any issues affecting our services we will update our twitter account. Depending on the issue we may also update our various forum threads, however do not rely on this.
    SplitIce Reviewed by SplitIce on . X4B.ORG - Reverse Proxy Hosting - Hide your Server IP (Russia, Sweden, USA, Romania) http://i.imgur.com/HfbnQ.png X4B Reverse Proxy Hosting protecting your privacy since 2010 http://x4b.org/img/diagram.png What is reverse proxy hosting? You give us a server IP, we give you an anonymous IP. We act as intermediary between all users and your site, proxying traffic through our node to your server. Payment Methods We currently only accept PayPal but their will be more available soon. Google Checkout support is being worked on. Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Hm, this would be good if our server is banned by hotfile etc..?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    no, only front end traffic is proxied. Basicly it changes the location of your site e.g your server may be in US or Germany howeaver it appears to be in the Netherlands at Ecatel.

Basicly if you where to use it for RLSWarez your server would no longer appear to be in france it would appear to be at Ecatel.

I just bought the service and I must say, its awesome, all automated
    And well imo, It allows you to get a server in a country thats cheap and have it appear to be in a safe location like Ecatel, NL which is known for being warez linking safe. etc
    So don't use this just to hide your bad ass but also to save your good money

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    I am interested but what do you mean by this

"Every day we will deduct 16c from your account, your service will be suspended if your balence falls below this amount. If your account is suspended we make no guaruntee that you can get your same IP back so bear that in mind."

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Its our billing system, Ive rephrased it a little.

Your current account balence: $0.00
    Every day we will deduct 16c from your account balance above, your service will be suspended if your balance falls below $0.16. If your account is suspended we make no guarantee that you can get your same anonymous/proxified IP back so bear that in mind and ensure there is always funds available.

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Yeah that was a bit confusing Thanks for clearing that up.

Btw you don't accept MB?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    no, not really a fan of them. Plus paypal covers 90% of the web money.

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    ok, that is great SplitIce..
    great idea...
    i'll order one soon...
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ SplitIce

Could you add me up to MSN man ? Im starting a new project id like to have you on my messy

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information