Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61416 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Website's:
    forumflare.com
    Does that mean you would be fine getting someone to rip someone else nice custom skin they paid over $300 for?
    Cause in that case I'm not sure I want to be here anymore... :/
    I should be around people that will just steal everything nice I may have etc.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberMind View Post
    People that share are proven (by legit surveys and the sort) that they are more likely to buy the thing they pirated.
    Beta as fuck

3.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exel View Post
    Does that mean you would be fine getting someone to rip someone else nice custom skin they paid over $300 for?
    Cause in that case I'm not sure I want to be here anymore... :/
    I should be around people that will just steal everything nice I may have etc.
    Do you realize this is warez? I think you believe you're on webhostingtalk or something. In warez that is not wrong. Don't be around it if you are scared of being stolen from or using something you did not pay for
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberMind View Post
    People that share are proven (by legit surveys and the sort) that they are more likely to buy the thing they pirated.
    Probably true. I own like 300 movies, all my software, games and scripts.

Website's:
    forumflare.com
    Didn't we ban a guy named Gill for ripping all our shit not so long ago?
    Don't we ban people who hack our sites and use our databases?
    Don't we ban scammers?
    What's the meaning of life? 42

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exel View Post
    Didn't we ban a guy named Gill for ripping all our shit not so long ago?
    Don't we ban people who hack our sites and use our databases?
    Don't we ban scammers?
    What's the meaning of life? 42
    yes
    yes
    yes
    show your work. I got 32

warez is theft bottom line. expect it to happen if you have a product.

Stealing is always same. No matter what you download. Even though most of you write that "big companies" bullshit. If sharing was caring today, there would be some old releases, old TV shows that we liked, telenovelas from Latin America from the '90s, but no. Warez has gone into deep money making. At least, HTTP warez is now big money making industry. All you can see is new releases, 90% of that new released stuff is shit. That you would never watch, but you downloaded and re-uploaded (via those leeching shitty scripts) just because It's new and because you'll earn some money from it.

Downloading rips of TV shows, movies, is same like stealing cable. And stealing cable is a crime.

There are good release groups, and bad release groups. Bad ones are those who are always releasing stupid teenage comedies that aren't even watchable. But as long as its 0day they think It's good.

By saying "sharing is caring" everyone wants to defend himself from the real truth. And the real truth is that what he's doing is a crime.

Stupid movies like Avatar, Salt, and other movies like that will always make enough money even if release groups have released DVDRiP same day. Because noobish people will always like 0day stuff, and stupid effects. They don't want to watch some low budget movie that could be better than that movie with 100,000,000$ budget.

If I had enough money I'd buy products from Adobe, Microsoft, because the real people work there (they aren't robots, everyone needs money). Movies are cheap here, so I buy movies that I like. It's very funny that people prefer DVDRiPs over the original versions of some epic movies like these from my collection:

Call me a retard for buying original movies if you want. But I want to enjoy in a movie.

Of course, there are some rare movies on the Internet, that are ripped just because they couldn't be bought in real life. For me, that's the sharing is caring spirit. Because, producer/writer of the movie isn't affected at all by that DVDRiP since It's not selling anymore. As I already said, warez has grew(read the last line in the post) into something bigger, just like Microsoft, Adobe, and companies you "hate".

I'm not competent to talk about old warez, since I'm not that old person. And I can't say that old HTTP warez wasn't money making industry. I'll leave that to the old schoolers.

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    @Jason: Main reason for latest releases being more available than older ones is because The Scene races the new releases, not the old ones. I think your fetish for old movies has fogged your opinion on warez. =/

@Phamous: Maybe. Maybe not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information