Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6364 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Want to start my new web site - need guidelines

Hello,

so i am considering starting my own warez web site. It would be adult themed. I ma thinking about blog style site. I'd like to get some tips on this:

1. Web host - i have never boguht a hosting plan for a web site so, firstly i need some help here. VPS, shared or dedicated for starting web page? How much bandwidth and other such properties?
    2. Content: should i first build my web site on localhost and then export everything to web server or should i host it and then fill it with content?
    3. Web site engine: which oen is the best for a blog style layout? I am leaning towards worpress, however maybe there is something better?
    4. Layout and design: now there are plenty of themes i can choose for my web sit. Question is should i build my own custom template or just use one of the free ones from around the internet? Which does Katz liek more?
    5. Everythign else i should know?

Thank you in advance.
    yten Reviewed by yten on . Want to start my new web site - need guidelines Hello, so i am considering starting my own warez web site. It would be adult themed. I ma thinking about blog style site. I'd like to get some tips on this: 1. Web host - i have never boguht a hosting plan for a web site so, firstly i need some help here. VPS, shared or dedicated for starting web page? How much bandwidth and other such properties? 2. Content: should i first build my web site on localhost and then export everything to web server or should i host it and then fill it with Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    1.theres plenty. look around the marketplace section, I say start on shared, only time will tell how much bandwidth your site consumes/

2.Start on a web server

3.Wordpress, dont think theres anything better.

4.theres plenty of wordpress themes that you can do a little bit of edit and have it look like an adult theme. but if you are going custom then custom theme is always better.

5. Idk ?

unless your offering something special don't start a new site, you'll waste your time and money, try modding on a site and working your way up to ownership maybe

Website's:
    google.com
    What's your budget dude?
    For start, get a Shared Hosting (4$-6$ monthly, quality hosting), I would suggest you Wordpress, It's quote simple but awsome. If you have a big budget I would like to suggest you to hire some designer and coder to design and code a special theme for you. Katz like unque and simple themes.
    You should know that to find some unque name, short, and submit to more DDL sites (phaze; hotfiledownloads; mechoddl, nexusddl, twilight etc.).

Website's:
    Leakstoseek.com
    Warez? lol there are already plenty of them.. what is it that will make your website different ?

i would suggest you use wordpress.

Website's:
    zfvu.com
    1. Shared.
    2. Use wordpress.
    3. If you don't code in php, stay with wordpress.
    4. Design is not important, what's important is traffic!!! Design won't make you money, but traffic would.
    5. My opinion: Target on google.

Period.

Thread Information